Eevee Tamagotchi Japanese Commercial

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hear a Tamagotchi beep in a video, I always get anxious because I think its one of my own XD For a second there I thought I understood the Japanese as it was simple stuff but I was completely lost when the girl/woman/female of indeterminate age started speaking longer. I really like the design and concept of the Eevee Tamagotchi but I have no urgent desire to buy it. If I eventually find one for a good price, I'll probably snap it up since I've come to realize the simplified tamas are no hassle to run.

There is another TMGC + EEVEE Promo video~!!!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I'm in no hurry to get one either.  I just got my English Gudetama, and a Kadar Babies, and I'm having fun with those.  Also, the preorder price was in the 90 dollar range.  Of course, all I checked was ebay, they may be lower elsewhere.  The commercials were cute though.

I'm in no hurry to get one either.  I just got my English Gudetama, and a Kadar Babies, and I'm having fun with those.  Also, the preorder price was in the 90 dollar range.  Of course, all I checked was ebay, they may be lower elsewhere.  The commercials were cute though.
Eep!! That's a steep price!! O_O Ebay has some crazy prices compared to some of the JP hobby shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back