Sign in to follow this  
chiiruchan

Eevee Tamagotchi Japanese Commercial

This commercial is so cute~!! Are you all looking forward to the Eevee Tamagotchi?

• Like 3

Every time I hear a Tamagotchi beep in a video, I always get anxious because I think its one of my own XD For a second there I thought I understood the Japanese as it was simple stuff but I was completely lost when the girl/woman/female of indeterminate age started speaking longer. I really like the design and concept of the Eevee Tamagotchi but I have no urgent desire to buy it. If I eventually find one for a good price, I'll probably snap it up since I've come to realize the simplified tamas are no hassle to run.

There is another TMGC + EEVEE Promo video~!!!

I'm in no hurry to get one either.  I just got my English Gudetama, and a Kadar Babies, and I'm having fun with those.  Also, the preorder price was in the 90 dollar range.  Of course, all I checked was ebay, they may be lower elsewhere.  The commercials were cute though.

8 hours ago, N4LLLC said:

I'm in no hurry to get one either.  I just got my English Gudetama, and a Kadar Babies, and I'm having fun with those.  Also, the preorder price was in the 90 dollar range.  Of course, all I checked was ebay, they may be lower elsewhere.  The commercials were cute though.

Eep!! That's a steep price!! O_O Ebay has some crazy prices compared to some of the JP hobby shops.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sabishi
      Hi there! 
      So I received my Eevee Tamagotchi two days ago and so far I'm pretty happy with it. It's pretty easy to satisfy and not needy at all. But there are two things I can't seem to figure out:
      1. Sometimes Eevee beeps at me for no reason at all. Even if it is completely happy. There's no way to dicipline Eevee for beeping without any reason, so I wonder: Why does Eevee do that? Am I missing something?
      2. Has anyone figured out yet how to evolve Eevee into an Espeon/Umbreon? 
      Thanks in advance! :)
    • By tamapalace
      The moment has finally come! Bandai Japan has just officially announced the Eevee Tamagotchi, which is that fabulous collaboration that was leaked a few weeks back. Tamagotchi and Pokemon fans around the world can rejoice because this one is good.
      Just as you’ve expected, the details previously provided are pretty much on par with the official details. There will be two versions, ‘Love Eevee’ and ‘Colorful Friends’ which feature different shell designs, but will both have the same content.
      Each Eevee will hatch from an egg and depending on your care you can get a variety of Eevee’s! Each variation of Eevee is a bit different and all based upon care, there are a total of 8 variations of Eevee; they’re all super adorable! There also appears to be three mystery variations that Bandai has not yet released, but you can see that in the graphic above.
      You’ll be raising Eevee the whole time, which includes feeding, playing games, and enjoying Eeevee’s close up expressions right on your Tamagotchi screen! How adorable?
      The Eeeve Tamagotchi’s will be released on January 26th 2019, the MSRP is ¥2300 which is roughly $20 USD. The targeted age group for this device is 6+ due to its simplicity. It’s very important to note that this device is very different from the traditional Tamagotchi as it has similar functionality to the Tamagotchi Nano, and the newer Gudetama Tamagotchi.
      Bandai will be releasing a video really soon with additional information and functionality. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we receive additional information. How excited are you for this Eevee Tamagotchi?!
    • By Reyvateil
      It appears that a Pokemon cross over with Tamagotchi was recently leaked! (See source at Serebii and Siliconera here: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/11/06/a-special-eevee-and-tamagotchi-collaboration-digital-pet-appears-to-be-in-the-works/ , https://serebii.net/news/2018/06-November-2018.shtml ) This hasn't been announced officially as of yet, so lets hope for more news.

This is like a dream come true. I can't even describe the excitement. I also have no idea when the release date will fall, but hopefully we'll see more of this soon.
    • By Penguin-keeper
      A report by Serebii.net today suggests that an officially-licensed Pokemon Eevee Tamagotchi Nano might be on the way!

To quote;

This is the image that the report mentions;

I like Eevee, so if this turns out to be true, then I absolutely want this Tamagotchi.