IDL or P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylveon

Reaction score
I have the two tamagotchis, my favorite is IDL (I love the option to plant and a very positive point is to be able to get all the characters with only a second tama) but I must admit that I barely played with the P's (what are the stamps for? I also didn't use the works).
However, the P's has a multitude of downloads (virtual deco pierces! I didn't know it) and I find interesting the amount of characters that can be added.
I want to buy a second P's (used, because mine is practically new and I don't want to spoil it) or IDL 15th...
What do you recommend me? What is your favorite version? Which is more demanding / challenging?

I own an iD L and a P's, and I personally prefer the P's. It's honestly not that different from the iD L, but the differences that it does have makes it more worthwhile to me. I really like the games and characters on the P's more than the iD L, but that doesn't really matter because you'll be getting all new games and characters with whichever option you pick. :p  It also has the school/work option, which you mentioned you didn't use often. It's basically just a daycare your Tamagotchi goes to and (in the case of the work) makes money at. Their stats still deplete while they're at school/work, but at a much slower rate. I found this useful for during the day when I didn't have the time to take care of my P's. 

In terms of which is more demanding, I find that the iD L loses stats faster than the P's. It's happiness bar also seems more difficult to fill, but that seems to be the case for most color tamas besides the P's. For some reason on the iD L and others, a complete minigame doesn't seem to fill the happiness bar very fast at all. I'm not sure if this difference is very noteworthy, but it's just something I've picked up during my time with Tamagotchis. And if you choose to use the school/work option, it also makes the P's easier to raise.

My final recommendation for you would be to go with what you feel is right. Maybe spend some more time with the P's you currently own to see if you really want to have another one. If you find that you still prefer the iD L over the P's, then go for the 15th Anniversary iD L! It's up to you to decide what you really want. ^_^

I'd get a second P's for the reason it has a special connection function where up to 3 (or was it 4? don't remember) P's can connect at the same time and one of their friends can stay with them for a while, as well as the whole getting items from connection stamps thing. Plus there are a few characters that can only be unlocked from connecting with another P's.

Cool! Thanks, I think I'll decide on a tamagotchi P's (although I can't get all the characters, It will be useful school / work).
Can you tell me more about the stamps? What are they for?

Do you mean these stamps where you can download additional ones? To my knowledge you earn those from connecting with another P's, if you earn all of the stamps you get a special prize item. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back