omg im such a fool!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherry77

Reaction score
:furawatchi: :( :( when i was going down my stairs i had my tama in the same hand as my milk i slipped down the stairs and my tama fell in the milk. :( :( :( but my mom is getting me a new one tomarow :wacko: :( :chohimetchi: :(

lol imagine it was a used toilet yes i know thats gross but i couldnt resist joking around!

Ouks... I havew hardly ever dropped my tam though once my V1 crashlanded screen down on the ground and I was frightened of picking it up in case the LCD was brooken but it didn't even have a scratch... WHEW!

Try to dry the batteries out in the sun! (first take them out!)

Leave them to dry for 6 hours ( :p i know...)

Thats sad. :angry:

My sisters went down the toilet...

But we got it out.

We did what i told you to do, it worked!

SHE WAS SCREAMING!

Haha. I never dropped mine in any liquid. But my Tamagtochi fell on the road once and got REALLY scrached. Now it's all messed up.

Haha. I never dropped mine in any liquid. But my Tamagtochi fell on the road once and got REALLY scrached. Now it's all messed up.
I dropped my old Digimon one on the road and the screen got scratched pretty bad!

Errr...

Thats sad!

:( :( :( when i was going down my stairs i had my tama in the same hand as my milk i slipped down the stairs and my tama fell in the milk. :( :( :( but my mom is getting me a new one tomarow :( :( :( :(
Uh oh.....oh well! Least you get a new one! (if they're in stock that is...)

my fake eggy tama had a lot of chaos and catastrophy! first it got thrown outa the window lol!

did u get a new tama yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back