Why is Gudetama telling me he is tired?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_TSBXF

Reaction score
My Gudetama is about 7 days old. Yesterday and today he is telling me he is tired. If I play with him, he stops saying this. Why does he say this? It makes me think he is near death or something. I have been abusing him by testing how much of the snack he can eat before he dies. (Which apparently is over 20 because I spam the button and feed him countless tomatos.)

Pretty sure that's just its personality - it's "Gudetama the lazy egg" after all. Pretty sure its even canonically implied to be a depressed egg, so there's that too.

I wouldn't worry about that, the Nano is like, super hardy. I literally left it for three whole days without care and it lived. And anyway death is actually GOOD in the Gudetama version, since you don't get that many actual new characters, you generally aim for the death scenes since they can be different each time.

This guy has been alive since Dec 5 and still tells me this. I'm 100% sure he says this when his happiness is empty because I can play or feed tomato and it vanishes. I never play so he always whines. I wish he'd die already

Unless he's the happy version, he complains. Like Jhud said, being cranky and tired is totally just Gudetama's shtick.

I wish he'd die already
If you want the Gudetama nano to die, then you basically have to ignore it until it does. They don't die with time like other Tamagotchis. It will die after about a day or so of neglect. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back