Sign in to follow this  
Mimitchi06

My Tamagotchi OCs + Sprites

(If this isn’t the place to put this, please tell me)

Just a collection of my Tamagotchi OCs/fan characters. I’ve made sprites for some. The name will be above the image.

Nuutchi (adult) AD07D9C1BD894F21A324.png

Gatotchi (adult)EA166CCAF86E43B283A8.png

Furaidopotetotchi (teen)555231F5DE4349F28DB1.png

Kanaetchi (teen, Kanae means “ding”)6809FB278B2748DC9FC4.png

And lastly Denkitchi (child)C9A6A5F226CD48B3B020.png

Which ones are your favorites? Do they look like they could possibly be real Tamas?

• Like 4

ayyy these are super cute! my favorite is furaidopotetotchi, and i could definitely see kanaetchi being real

Kanaetchi (drawing ) kinda looks like Gudetama, but I like Gatotchi.  There needs to be another cat tama character.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wolfenthusiast
      Hello, new to the forums, I came with questions.

I am trying to compile the sprites for the tamagotchi mini (including rares and version-specific like darumatchi), however there are no resources online for them. So, I have to either raise them each and copy them pixel per pixel, or watch videos and copy from there. Is it just too much work? Can you not access the hardware?
    • By virre
      Hello
      I'm looking if anyone know where I can find the orginal sprites and animations to all characters from v4.
      So Im looking for the pixel sprite with the animations of all characters from tamagotchi v4.
      I have only found non pixel prites and the pixel images I have found only includes one frame, not anny animations, witch I really wont to find.
      Thanks for all help finding these pixel sprites! All images are welcome!
    • By Watashiwatchi
      Watashiwatchi as a baby. As of now, he's sleeping. He once fell gravely ill...
    • By Watashiwatchi
      Yeah, I sort of messed it up a bit with one of his eyes. Sorry if it creeps you out...

Watashiwatchi as a toddler, or a child, whatever you want to call it.
    • By Watashiwatchi
      I tried to have him based on a chinchilla, but I don't know if captured the look of one, though. He looks sort of like a cat to me, even though he's supposed to be a chinchilla...
    • By Watashiwatchi
      Watashiwatchi's Friend/Adult stage
      Body color: Goldenrod
      Eye Color: Midnight Blue
      Specialty: Playing the drums

You would be surprised by what a kiss out of real love can do, especially when it's timed right.