which tamagotchi should i get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sometypical

Reaction score
hi! i’ve recently gotten into tamagotchi, again. i got the tamagotchi mini a while ago, and i was hooked. i was wondering, what tamagotchi would you guys recommend? i really want a tamagotchi that is high maintenance and/or very engaging!

Hi there, and welcome to TamaTalk.  If you want a tama that has lots of content, get a p's.  They can be patched to English, and some are sold already patched.  They are a color tama, and have lots of content even without the pierces.  It's not very high maintenance.  If you want high maintenance, get an Umino/Ocean, or a TamaOtch. 

It depends on what you're into. If you're old school like me, get a V2! That one has characters you can't get on any other version as well as characters from the 1997 version. I find it really fun! They only color one I have is my IDL, but those can be quite hard to come by.... They have also re-released the 1997 version recently, if you're interested in getting something that's easy to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back