Tamagotchi Meets Scenes?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchigotchi2

Reaction score
Hey!

I can't seem to find much discussion on this, but it seems like my tamagotchi meets does a bunch of random things! I know other versions of tama did things like brush their teeth at a certain time but I've only got one meets so I can't test many things- I'll have to compare with you online!

So far today I've had;

- around 3pm tamagotchi was trying to paint a picture of a stack of ducks which kept falling over. I didn't even own the painting item!

- around 10pm while asleep, my tamagotchi dreamed of a love heart, then balloons came from everywhere and its bed started floating, and it gathered random foods, flowers and rings from it's bed in the sky??

Does anyone else have these things? Any other cool animations I should look out for?

Today I had more cool scenes happen, but it wasn't in the background, I had selected stuff. 

At my garden in the forest town, my plant finally finished growing! The big tall bush gave me so many cherries!! My tama and I were very excited, except then the apple shaped tamagotchi came and took them all away! All but one. I took one home. Can we grow any other plants? What do I have to do to keep all the cherries??? Do want!

Then at home I equipped the drum kit, and my tama got very excited and hearts appeared everywhere! Her teddy bear stood up and then we marched with all the toys across town to a new location! Woohoo!

It Critmiss!

My tamagotchi was loitering by the Xmas tree looking sad, until it went to go to its bedroom and found SANTA AND HIS REINDEER HAVING A NAP! They sprung up out of bed and left a gift behind, taking off into the sky as my tama celebrated and told me merry Christmas! What a cool scene! Do any other holidays have scenes like this??

ZNFPkTr.jpg

I also cry sometimes while watching tv, BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??

IS IT GOOD? IS IT BAD?

Don't do anything, aniimations are animations, just cosmetic.

My one is doing the whole painting thing right now! Although It has an attention icon in the corner.. Ann i just suppose to leave it? Did it happen to you, as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back