Tamagotchi Meets (&) Me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeventeenCarrots

Reaction score
So I woke up at 11 am. I was still drowsy when the communal doorbell rang. Thought it was mom back from work. It was the postman. I was expecting my Tama Meets in yellow but not today. And I was all 'morning looking' when I opened the door for said postman. I was slightly ashamed of being seen in such a state, but when I got this baby in my hands, I forgot that my hair is messy and I'm wearing my pyjamas.

I had made a preorder at CutiePieKawaii.com in September. It finally was in my hands. I gently unboxed it to keep all the pretty packaging from getting damaged. 

I'm gonna put some pics on here when I get to my laptop. 

20181217_133449.jpg

EDIT: back on my laptop. 

I owned a yellow tama P's 2 years ago but it got flushed in a toilet in Warsaw 😢

I own a blue Tama P's, a yellow iD L, a rose pink 4U+, 3x TF, v3, v4.5, v5 and a broken M!X in pink (spacy ver.) and of course this Meets. 

20181217_185254.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I hope it's ok to comment on here --( if not I'll delete this).

Your new meets is so cute! Is it the fairy version? Where did you get the adorable case for it?

I hope to hear more about it as it grows!

Ah, I hope it's ok to comment on here --( if not I'll delete this).

Your new meets is so cute! Is it the fairy version? Where did you get the adorable case for it?

I hope to hear more about it as it grows!
I set the tag as COMMENTS OK so feel free to comment :) I bought the case from MythicBiscuits on Etsy. And yes, it's the fairy version. I just had to choose yellow, I love yellow 💛💛💛💛💛

Latest posts

Back