Where to buy tamagotchi 5.5 celeb

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to order/ buy a 5.5 tama? I went online Amazon and Ebay. Nothing there. Do i have to go to a store to get it?

I already have a v5 so you know. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I found one at a place called Dream Playhouse Figuresell.  It was the only place I could find, but they also seem to be an eBay seller.  I'm not sure if they're legit, so buy with caution.  I think I may have gotten the last one, but maybe they have more in stock now?

Is dreamhouse an actual store?  Or online? 

Does anyone know where to order/ buy cheap/ used 5.5 tama? I went online Amazon and Ebay. Nothing there. Do i have to go to a store to get it?

I already have a v5 so you know. 

They've been discontinued for about 10 years or so now, so you can't really go to a store to get one, no.

And you are right, there are none on ebay. That's very odd. Not even the Japanese version.

Have you tried local listing sites like Gumtree? 

I have never heard of any other merchandise selling sites other than Amazon eBay. 

I jus went to Gumtree, they dont carry it. Can you please give me a List of some other sites that you know of that sells v5.5? As i have no clue to any other. 

Maybe JYW? They are usually ok for this... except the 5.5 is one of5he most expensive out of all of them!

Yes i meant the 5.5. Is it really the most expensive of all tamas?

I just went jyw. Nothing there. Does anyone know any more sites? 

I just saw a Japanese version on ebay.   It is gold colored.  It's over 100 dollars though.

Yes thank you. But I'm looking for cheap used English ones.

There were some English ones as well, and just as expensive.  Keep looking though.  You may get lucky.  Don't forget---they haven't been made for a long time.

It is definitely not the most expensive, no. But it is surprisingly rare apparently.

Gumtree does not „carry” stuff, it’s basically advertisements kind of like craigslist, made by people. So you have to check it time and time again.

Amazon for sure does not carry those because overall Amazon -usually- does not carry discontinued things, unless they have extras in the warehouse.

I wouldn’t pay more than 30$ for a v5,5 myself, as the v5’s just ain’t that good, imo. Another option might be some facebook trading groups, maybe?

Wonder ebay doesnt sell used 2nd hand ones for cheap?

I just wanted to chip in and say that I got a V5.5 in near perfect condition from a Facebook trading group a few days ago for only £30! I couldn’t find one anywhere else for love nor money. So, Facebook trading groups are definitely the way to go.

I jus found Instagram to have alot of selling tamas too. Does anyone know of its reliable? Is it safe to buy from them?

I’d say that unless it’s a person that’s known and trusted in the community, I’d be wary, but probably as long as you use paypal it should be alright.

1. Can someone please give me a list of trading groups for 5.5.? Even if it is Expensive. As i never been to it before.

2. Also is there anywhere online that sell Used 2nd hand 5.5's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back