What should I buy for my first color Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotobed

Reaction score
I am looking at the Meets, M!x, and Sanrio M!x in particular, though I am open to other suggestions. The P seems to be quite expensive so is likely not an option for me. I''d like to stay around $100 or less from a reputable seller. I don't care if it's Japanese-only since there are guides in English.

I have the Ps and the new Meets (magical). I also have the 4U+. I may be a little biased, but the Meets is, so far, my favorite. I'm still figuring out the little quirks and games, but they's very fun and easy to understand. I like the Ps, but yes...they are pricey. I have two, and don't use them much, anymore. I much prefer the family tree/ genetics, locations, and achievements you can get with the Meets. The 4U+ is also easy to understand, but it doesn't have as many features as the other two. However, it is a great model for someone who has a very busy schedule and just wants something to sort of fiddle with. I WAS going to get a M!X until I saw the pre-order for the Meets, and I'm happy with my decision. I might still get a M!X in the future, but maybe after I get my way through the Meets :)

I honestly have enjoyed every tama I've ever had, from the little guys in the 90s (when I was a kid) all the way up to the latest model. I don't think you can go wrong in whichever you choose :)

I'd go for an iD L, it's not too expensive (at least if bought used) and very fun, they pop on JapanYouWant from time to time. In general even a P's (that's the full name btw, not just P) can show up on JapanYouWant for about 70$, even with a pierce (and those usually cost 25$ a piece when loose) so I'd just look there. Don't be afraid to buy used units if you're a beginner collector.

Meets is a quite okay version, I'd go for it rather than the M!X unless you prefer the M!X characters. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back