Tamagotchi Meets: Stuck with teenager?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggotchi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! This is my first post, so bear with me if this has been mentioned before:

I have two tamagotchi meets (magical). I LOVE them, but something funny is happening with my white one (I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but maybe it's worth mentioning...)! She just refuses to progress from teen to adult! My green one has grown into an adult, married, had a baby, and now that baby is an adult. A little insight: I sent both tamas on a cruise while I was at work. I came home to find my male teenager has been replaced or grown into Mametchi! "COOL!" I thought. He was only around for maybe 30 minutes before he was proposed to by a character in the game. He (I) agreed, and off he went to get married and they had a little baby hybrid of themselves. Now, Mametchi and his wifey are doing their thing, and my little girl baby has grown up! It's only been maybe 2 or 3 days since she hatched. She has been able to unlock locations and other fun activities. Meanwhile...my limited tama has been stuck as a teen girl for DAYS! This is the first hatchling I've had on this particular device, and she's not wanting to age up! I'm not playing either device any differently than the other (I often play with them simultaneously). Could this be a glitch? Am I missing something? As adorable as she is, I want her to progress! Anyone know what the deal is?

Wow, that's so weird!!

The only thing I can think of that I've experienced like that was when my tama meets went from child to teen and it looked very similar to an adult- so i couldnt tell when it was fully grown. You're sure she's not just a teen-looking adult? The propose buttons are locked on the destinations, right? If they're not greyed out then she's an adult (that's how I worked out what stage my tama was).

Best of luck with sorting it out! If it does turn out she's a perpetual teen, maybe take the batteries out, download her in again and hope it resets her stage counter to be correct?

Wow, that's so weird!!

The only thing I can think of that I've experienced like that was when my tama meets went from child to teen and it looked very similar to an adult- so i couldnt tell when it was fully grown. You're sure she's not just a teen-looking adult? The propose buttons are locked on the destinations, right? If they're not greyed out then she's an adult (that's how I worked out what stage my tama was).

Best of luck with sorting it out! If it does turn out she's a perpetual teen, maybe take the batteries out, download her in again and hope it resets her stage counter to be correct?
She was stuck in teen mode as the adult options were still gray. Unfortunately, I went  ahead and reset it and am raising a new tama to see if it happens again. I’m thinking it might have been a glitch as my other tama of the same model kept progressing normally. Super weird! Let’s see what happens!

Apparently this is a glitch related to the hotel resort (the "daycare" of this version). Avoid putting your tama there, instead leave it with the parents for the day (it's free anyway, unlike the resort). 

Apparently this is a glitch related to the hotel resort (the "daycare" of this version). Avoid putting your tama there, instead leave it with the parents for the day (it's free anyway, unlike the resort). 

Where did you find that out?  Has it happened to lots of people?  Is there any fix?

I ended up having to restart that tama and now it seems to be working fine. I still left it at the hotel (it was a gen 1 and had no parents house to go to) and he grew up fine. Pretty weird, but easy fix if you don't mind starting all over again!

I'd just let it die instead of resetting, since then you'd keep everything you bought and unlocked.

Same thing happened to me!! Stuck in toddler phase and she's 6 years old!!! And I didn't leave her at the hotel resort. Only to parents.

I'll unfortunately wait for her to die.... 

A lot of glitches with the Tamagotchi meets... I also can't connect to the app and the battery shows it's dead while it still has life....

Might as well start changing the clock when I go to work.  Does anyone know if this glitch has any effect on adults?

Same thing happened to me!! Stuck in toddler phase and she's 6 years old!!! And I didn't leave her at the hotel resort. Only to parents.

I'll unfortunately wait for her to die.... 

A lot of glitches with the Tamagotchi meets... I also can't connect to the app and the battery shows it's dead while it still has life....
I’ve had the battery glitch happen at the same time on BOTH of my Meets. The batteries only “lasted” about a week. Very strange. A quick battery change solved it. I’m setting the other “dead” batteries aside for other devices in my house. There’s no way AAA batteries are killed in a week on these tamagotchis. 

Might as well start changing the clock when I go to work.  Does anyone know if this glitch has any effect on adults?
That’s what I’m thinking too, but so far, I haven’t had that glitch happen again 3 generations in, regardless of where I send them for daycare. Pretty irritating glitches on these tamas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back