Furby Boom glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMEbody09

Reaction score
A bit ago I got a Furby Boom (triangle design). I had a device that I NEVER update, so of course I had to download the app. It was going well until the second day, when I introduced my Furby Boom (May-doo) with my 2012 Furby. Apparently, both can connect to the Furby Boom app, which I thought was cool. I fed them for a while, until I noticed that the furbling on the app had empty stats. I filled the stats until I got to the games. I decided to play the dancing game. When I started the game, both furbies were dancing, as usual. I then get to the part where the Furby Boom has to be turned upside down, and I followed the instructions. A second after I turn it upside down, May-doo started making this loud buzzing sound, while still dancing. I bring the other Furby and my device to the other room, where I look up Furby glitches. When i walk back into the room, May-doo isn’t only making a buzzing noise. Imagine every Furby Boom personality’s voice lines. Now imagine all of those phrases merged into a minute long cry of agony. May-doo was screaming that as loud as possible. Physically, May-doo didn’t show any sign of damage, she was just standing there. A minute later, when the screaming stopped,she fell asleep along with my other Furby. Does anyone know why that happened?

Weird! I've heard that the app can sometimes cause glitches with Furbies, but mostly with the connects. My suggestion is to reset the Furby with the button on the bottom, and/or try new batteries. It could of just been a one time thing too. Hopefully it doesn't happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back