Izzyd07

Same sex tama marriages

41 minutes ago, SilverRibbon said:

As an LGBT person who is attracted to people of the same gender.....I don't really mind that tamas can only marry male + female

HOWEVER----

I think it would be an excellent idea for a new item to be added....maybe something like a potion that, when used, turns your tama into the opposite sex for 1hr, giving you the opportunity to marry the "same sex" for that period of time, and if you don't marry it goes back to normal when the potion runs out. 

It always seems like in the On whatever gender I have, the ones I want to marry in the app are opposite! 

Edit: I also think it would be silly for same sex tamas to marry and get a random egg. Imagine you're in generation 20 of trying for the perfect Sanrio character, then your egg hatches into a pure Gozarutchi, resetting your genes. I'd be mad. 

but then you could raise a pure line of gozarutchis, extending back into the 14th century

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SilverRibbon said:

As an LGBT person who is attracted to people of the same gender.....I don't really mind that tamas can only marry male + female

HOWEVER----

I think it would be an excellent idea for a new item to be added....maybe something like a potion that, when used, turns your tama into the opposite sex for 1hr, giving you the opportunity to marry the "same sex" for that period of time, and if you don't marry it goes back to normal when the potion runs out. 

It always seems like in the On whatever gender I have, the ones I want to marry in the app are opposite! 

Come to think of it, the P's had a Baby Change Pierce that turns your tamagotchi back into a baby. They could have done a Gender Change Pierce as well. But pierces are permanent, if I'm not mistaken.

9 hours ago, SilverRibbon said:

Edit: I also think it would be silly for same sex tamas to marry and get a random egg. Imagine you're in generation 20 of trying for the perfect Sanrio character, then your egg hatches into a pure Gozarutchi, resetting your genes. I'd be mad. 

Yeah, I've thought about that because of this thread. If they added a gay marriage option, it'd probably need to be somewhat hidden to make sure you don't restart from generation 1 by accident. Which makes you wonder what the point even would be.

Edited by Jop
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, Jop said:

Come to think of it, the P's had a Baby Change Pierce that turns your tamagotchi back into a baby. They could have done a Gender Change Pierce as well. But pierces are permanent, if I'm not mistaken.

Actually no, that's not how the baby change pierce works.

They don't turn back into a baby. Just choosen characters change into a form that's inspired by how they would look as a baby. They are still adult characters and can breed, and no, it's not permanent, you can change back anytime you want. 

• Thanks 1