Need Help W/ Meets App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSummerDream

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Does the Tama Meets need to be an adult before it can connect to the app? Mine is currently a toddler and I’ve already tried connecting it a few times to the Android app with no success. I had my Bluetooth on, and nothing happened when I’d do the little connection stuff on both. It’s a Galaxy Tab if that’s relevant. Thank you!!! [/SIZE]

I use and iPhone 6s, and it works fine. Maybe google it? My meets is a Toddler and connects without any problems, most of the time! If you can, try and translate the Japanese. That’s what I did, it makes everything a whole lot easier! What type of phone are you using? It might be that or... Maybe your meets has a bug/glitch? I don’t really know, but I would suggest looking at this forum, it’s really helpful!https://Fuzzy-n-chic.com just. Search up tamagotchi meets in the. Search bar and click on the search button!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use and iPhone 6s, and it works fine. Maybe google it? My meets is a Toddler and connects without any problems, most of the time! If you can, try and translate the Japanese. That’s what I did, it makes everything a whole lot easier! What type of phone are you using? It might be that or... Maybe your meets has a bug/glitch? I don’t really know, but I would suggest looking at this forum, it’s really helpful!https://Fuzzy-n-chic.com just. Search up tamagotchi meets in the. Search bar and click on the search button!
I also have a compatible iPhone but I was kind of saving it as a last resort since it’s harder to get foreign apps 😕 Also thanks for the forum link!

One think I forgot to mention is that I installed it via APK instead of the Play Store. Maybe that has to do with it? I’ll try again on both and then check back if it still doesn’t work.

Getting foreign apps is not that hard on an iPhone. Just make a Japanese Apple iD (yes, you need a Japanese address but you literally can just use an address of public places like Tokyo Disneyland, and the phone number can be your real one, no problem) and then just download the app as normal. 

Yeah, I sort of over exaggerated based on a past experience of not being able to install anything since iTunes asked for Japanese banking info... This time I used a VPN and it worked!

Also, worst luck ever: immediately after I got my Tamagotchi to connect with the app, the batteries died!

Setting the payment method as "none" worked for me, it never asked me for banking information.

Setting the payment method as "none" worked for me, it never asked me for banking information.
Same for me! I use my iPhone 6s and most of the time it works, apart from the app it ruins my battery life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back