Sign in to follow this  
rainbowkiwibird

~ Pink Fairy Meets ~

How are you liking that?  I have a pink Magical Meets on the way for my wife.  I pre-ordered a purple Pastel Meets for myself last night too.  Super excited for both to get here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hanikamitchi
      Hi, for those of you who have an iD L and don't know how to get the happy symbols, here is some info to help you out. First of all, the first three are obtained by finding the character's favorite things. The different preferred items for different characters include clothes, toys, and food. Some have more than one favorite type of food. Here are all of the happy symbols.
      BOYS:
      Mametchi---bread, crown, and the test tube
      Kuromametchi---curry, guitar, and the overalls
      Shinshitchi---school hat, steak, and the cane
      Peintochi---rice soup, palette, and the overalls
      Kuishinbotchi---dumpling, overalls, and the cloud
      Kuchipatchi---dumpling, parfait, and the cloud
      Shutotchi---fish and chips, afro wig, and the sport car
      Gozarutchi---rice soup or rice bowl, scroll, and the afro wig
      Sunopotchi---snow cone, face mask, and the ice maker
      Kikitchi---fish and chips or fruit bowl, face mask, and the sport car
      Bokutchi---school hat, steak, and the sport car
      Guriguritchi---palette, bread, and the feather hat
      Spacytchi---guitar, tiramisu, and the steak
      Maisutatchi---eclair, tuxedo, and the cane
      Hirotchi---cookie, tuxedo, and the guitar
      GIRLS:
      Lovelitchi---snow cone or parfait, microphone, and the princess gown
      Meloditchi---parfait, kimono, and the ocarina
      Moriritchi---fruit bowl, scrunchy, and the tea tree
      Chamametchi---cake, feather hat, and the jump rope
      Memetchi---cookie, dress, and the palette
      Perotchi---cat ears, fruit pie, and the kendama
      Shigurehimetchi---rice soup or bread, kimono, and the scroll
      Makiko---tiramisu, princess gown, and the makeup kit
      Pichipitchi---rice soup or snow cone, tiara, and the ocarina
      Furawatchi---cake, flower hat, and the kendama
      Ponpontchi---cookie, cat ears, and the jump rope
      Agetchi---fruit bowl, tiara, and the makeup kit
      Watawatatchi---cookie, cake, and the cloud
      Nachuratchi---bread, flower hat, and the ocarina
      Uwasatchi---sweet pie or tiramisu, dress, and the microphone
      Giragiratchi---rice bowl, scrunchy, and the tea tree
      Madonnatchi---cake, cowboy hat, and the microphone
      Hope this helped!

• By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By Kurb
      So... this is a log that is being created for the testing of @Mimitchi06's breeding theory. 
      It begins when i get my Meets. Once the cloning has been finished, this will be a normal tama log.

• By KidRetro64
      Side Note~
      Recently, I’ve found a screenshot of a game that claims to have been released for the iPod 3rd and 4th generations. I am good when it comes to iPhones, but I know little about the iPods. 
      Luckily, my sister has an older one and so does my grandad. Now, I doubt they would be able to be downloaded ( I don’t really know, but its a guess ) but if anyone has any information I’d love to get a hold of it.
      Now, in to the real point!  
      Here is the only piece of evidence I could find on the whole internet. Seriosly! This is it along with a single article here~
      https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2008/11/06/new-ipod-game-tamagotchi/
      It says 2008. That’s when it was most likely released. And there’s a pretty neat picture, too.
      If anyone knows anything else- please let me know!
    • By TamaMum
      When you start a new log topic in this forum you have a choice to allow comments to be made in your log by others or to ask that no comments are made. (For more info read this topic: http://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/188579-comments-ok-or-no-comments/)

If you're happy for others to post in your log you need to select an option from the grey "Item prefix:" drop box menu:
      COMMENTS OK
      If you're not sure, then you can add Tags and the moderators will change the prefix for you - they forum is checked regularly.
      If all else fails just use a tag to denote if you want others to post in your log (COMMENTS OK) or if you want NO COMMENTS  - some members like to keep their logs clear so that the flow of evolution and care info can be read quickly and easily.
      If you see a fellow member has chosen NO COMMENTS please respect their preference and don't post in their log.
      Instead you can send them a PM with any questions.