How are you liking that?  I have a pink Magical Meets on the way for my wife.  I pre-ordered a purple Pastel Meets for myself last night too.  Super excited for both to get here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 98mametchi98
      Hello everybody,

is that a Original Tamagotchi? In the Package Stands „giochi preziosi“.
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264224333903
      Trank you 😊
      98mametchi98
    • By 98mametchi98
      Hello everyone,
      I just unpacked my new Tamagotchi V4. And I'm experiencing some technical difficulties.
      The Situation:
      I've put the time after my radio clock, right in time. Time passed normally.  I've noticed that when my Tamagotchi goes to bed, the time went faster. The next morning there was a difference from 46 seconds. During the day the time passed normally, until he goes to bed. Then the same problem happens again. For a day it is no big deal, but when it all sums up, it's quite annoying.
      I hope that somebody can help me.
      kind regards,
      98mametchi98

• By Gaia_tamagotchi
      So I recently bought a used entama and because I don't read Japanese I'm still figuring it out but anyway I have only had it a couple of weeks and it has  kept saying that the battery has run out. But when I press the reset button it's fine! Until a couple of hours later it dose the same thing?!? Is it just my tama? Is that common for old used and beaten up tamas? Thank you for taking the time to read xxx
    • By TamagoTamago
      Is there a health meter on the Gudetama tamagotchi? I was looking for it. I can’t really see how my Gudetama is feeling like the other tamagotchi’s.
      it would be great to find out.
      thanks!

I just bought the Gudetama just today so I’m new to this. ( So use to the original tamagotchi omg )
    • By MoonicornBabe
      I’ve had tamagotchis for over 15 years but I’ve never been super serious about them. Anyway, I’ve been doing a lot of research and I’ve found out a bunch about them. So I’ve decided to really take care of one of mine this time. 
      Her name is Greg and she’s already matured to adolescence. Anyway, we’ll see how it goes. 

• By Verklighet
      Hello! Me again. I have not been here in a while, but I have questions.

I remember when the Meets first came out, there was a rumor for there to be a March edition. Specifically, these:

So, looking at JapanYouWant and Cutie Pie Kawaii, these seem to be true..? Do you think that these could have better performances than the original November ones? I also see that there may be a Sanario Meet that might or might not be released.. Do you think that will have better performance? I really hope so.

I also see that a brand new Meets is about USD55 to USD60. And I also saw, on the same website (JapanYouWant), that I could buy a used one for USD45, so I hope if the new Meets have better results (liek not shutting down, wasting the battery (maybe there will be an option to turn off your BlueTooth on your Tamagotchi?), and the LAG), someone doesn't want it and I can get it at a cheaper price.
      What do you think?