Several questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niilo

Reaction score
Hello!

I am new here and this is my first topic. First of all, I wish you a happy new year!

I would have several questions about very different things but I decided to write just one topic, I hope I was well inspired xD. Feel free to answer even just one question, anyone's help is precious.

1) I like Flowertchi very much, the small rose bush-like one from V2 (not Violetchi/Furawatchi). But I have difficulties to find information about how to get it (care), as most of the time people refer to Violetchi (Flowertchi is the name of Violetchi in the English anime)... I just read that it can be found on even generation.

2) Why is there no growth chart for v2? I looked for it here: 

3) In the growth chart for v3, there is no indication about care... Why? My understanding is that it plays a huge role in v3, doesn't it? 

4) Concerning favorite food and what they dislike, is this of any particular signifiance? Or is just fun to know it?

5) Similar question about weight: one can read on the tamagotchi wiki (for example) that Kusatchi's "base weight is 30". Just good to know or important in any way?

6) Same question for sleeping times.

Ideally, please let's avoid vague guess without any solid source nor serious experience, that would benefit no one ;).

Lots of love,

Me

Hello!

With time, I found answers to some of my questions. I share this information, it could be useful to others:

1) Flowertchi is obtainable on even generation with below average care (possibly not from propellertchi nor young mimitchi).

3) Care plays a role in v3.

4) Favorite food is relatively important: if you give a dish your character dislikes, all its happy hearts will become empty. If you give it its favorite food, that will fill more than just one happy heart.

6) Sleeping times can be  useful if you want to raise your character perfectly.

If you still need the growth chart of v2, this I use:

51413094_2095172523909107_1178830512567877632_n.jpg

I would also like there to be guides with accurate information on all these topics, but I have not found :(

2) Why is there no growth chart for v2? I looked for it here: 
The reason there was no growth chart posted for the V2 is in fact explained in the Index post that you quoted.  It's supposed to be a list of links to topics and replies that were posted on TamaTalk.  A complete, finished and accurate V2 growth chart was never posted on TamaTalk, therefore we did not post a link to it :)

At least, that's the way I remember it.  I remember that I personally looked through many, many, (many) posts on TamaTalk searching for good quality info on growth and character charts and that it took me a long time to prepare that list of links.

It's quite a few years ago, so I might be wrong!

Growth charts for the various versions of tamagotchis were posted on TamaTalk and on other popular fan sites (like TamaZone) mostly by members who had spent a lot of time and effort keeping track of generations / evolutions / training, etc. in order to help us gain insights into the programming rules for each character and version's growth. 

The V2 was launched with a lot more possible characters, more coding, shop items and games than the V1.  I remember there were plenty of people trying to figure out the evolution and many growth chart projects were started.  BanDai only released character charts at the time and left the evolution and growth for the fans to figure out for themselves.  That was part of the charm actually :)

However, this was at the height of the tamagotchi's popularity and BanDai launched the V3 and the V4 / V4.5 in fairly quick succession after the V2 and so interest and emphasis shifted onto the newer versions and so many of the projects stalled and were never completed.

The V2 growth chart posted on TamaZone by OsuMesu21 is a good one and although I have never had enough time to check it for absolute accuracy I think it's probably one of the best you'll find.

Last edited by a moderator:
5) Similar question about weight: one can read on the tamagotchi wiki (for example) that Kusatchi's "base weight is 30". Just good to know or important in any way?
Weight does have some significance but again, it depends on which version of tamagotchi you are asking about.  I used TamaTalk's search function (key word: weight) and found this post - by OsuMesu21 as it happens - I hope it might be useful to you:

(Just a note for additional information, it is much more helpful if you post questions singly or confine them to one version, not lots of different questions about different versions.  This helps with future searches on information by others :)  )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back