V4 generator in 2019?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchipetchi

Reaction score
I've already searched the forums before posting, but all V4/V4.5 generator links do not work. they seem to be hex based, so does anyone have any idea if it is possible to work around this? there are lists of hex codes for items and stuff. it is possible to make an enware house type program but for the v4? i am wondering because i just got a new V4 today, its been awhile since i had one so the last time i used the generator/tamatown it was still up.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I know the v4 generator NEEDED the website's servers to be still up to function, once the servers were shut down it stopped working. So it's kind of a lost cause now.

Yeah, the generators just sent requests to the bandai servers which have since been taken down.

But if you previously generated an item code with say the username "TAMA", the code will still work if your username is set as "TAMA".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I totally forgot that these codes were dependent on the username. Entamas and Uratamas don't have an username function, that's why they still work fine. 

Sadly no, there's no way. If there was I'm sure we'd have a EnWarehouse style generator by now, with how many talented programmers we have in the community.

The item passwords aren't the same as they don't change.

Sadly no, there's no way. If there was I'm sure we'd have a EnWarehouse style generator by now, with how many talented programmers we have in the community.

The item passwords aren't the same as they don't change.
Yes it is totally true. I have attempted to make my own generator but no such luck. 

That makes me sad. the v4 doesn't REALLY need the generator, but i thought it would be nice. i wonder if that would involve dumping the V4s ROM to see how it functions?  :huh:
Dumping the V4's ROM could provide insights, though actually dumping it is not an easy task. So far I've only ever heard of the Tama-Go and the Friends having their ROMs dumped. And even then, if the ROM was dumped, it'd probably still be incredibly tricky to figure out anything about the password system. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Dumping the V4's ROM could provide insights, though actually dumping it is not an easy task. So far I've only ever heard of the Tama-Go and the Friends having their ROMs dumped. And even then, if the ROM was dumped, it'd probably still be incredibly tricky to figure out anything about the password system. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high.
Yeah, Bandai uses some extremely complex methods of programming and encrypting their Tamagotchis' microcontrollers, especially for expensive Tamagotchis like the P's and the IDL. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back