Scrungo's Tamagotchi logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrungo

Reaction score
So, This is my second Tamalog, I messed up by making my previous one EXCLUSIVELY about my very first Tamagotchi, Jeff (if you wanna read it you can find it here).

I've gotten a few more Tamagotchis as of now, and I thought i'd make another topic about all of them and not just 1 specifically.

unknown.png

These are all the Tamagotchis I have so far (including jeff!).

The main one im running right now is the v3, I might run my Friends at a later date, but not right now, sorry!

unknown.png
unknown.png

Here is my v3's info so far, Im very excited!

Thats it for now, ill see you guys later when something happens to Big!, see you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late reply! I work weekends so I didnt have much time to update.  :(   I also paused my Tamagotchis because I would rather care for them when I have time and not risk them dying or anything. 

However, I did unpause my V3 over the night so it could grow up at least a bit, and it evolved into this thing! 

unknown.png

He looks cool, so im very happy with this outcome, I cant wait to see what he turns into next!

I still have Jeff, and Puck (Puck is the white and pink Tamagotchi) paused, i'll probably unpause them tomorrow though.

Well, thats all for now, see you guys later!

Hello, its me again!

Not much has happened, but I did get my V2 in the mail today and ive been playing with it! 

unknown.png

unknown.png

She's a female and I decided to name her Small, kind of like a counterpart to Big! in my V3! I hope when they grow older, they can connect and breed, then I can name their kid Medium (hehe).

And speaking of Big! not much has happened with him today, I brought him (Along with Jeff and Puck) to school and they all behaved in my bag as I checked them every so often.

Well, I think thats all for this update, see you soon! :D  

Quick and kind of major update: Last night I thought I paused Small (So it turns out it was a V1 and V2, I hope it can still connect to my V3) since I told myself I wasnt going to bring her today to school. But when I checked her just now she wasn't paused even though I REMEMBER pausing her before bed last night. She has zero hearts, seven poops are on the screen, is sick, and shes sleeping. I'll still run her even if she wont turn out to be a "good" Tama. I dont have any pictures since I just wanted to post this as fast as possible.​

Just thought i'd let you guys know, ill post a more major update about all of my Tamas tomorrow. See you then and lets all hope something like this never happens again. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I got some news!

unknown.png

Small finally evolved! I really like the way she looks. Even though this is the evolution you get from taking bad care of your Tama, I still really like her!

As for my other Tamagotchi's, I've had them paused because ive been spending a lot of time with friends and id rather have them paused since im very forgetful, especially with friends. And since its the weekend and I have work im going to keep them paused then too. But, Monday I dont have school, so ill unpause all of them and hopefully stuff will happen! :D

Well, see you guys Monday! :)  

(Hey, quick question: Can the V1 connect to the V3? I keep trying and it just takes be back to the Tamagotchi screen. I really hope they can connect. :(  )

Sorry I havent updated, I've been busy and left my Tama's paused. Id rather leave them safe in stasis instead of trying my best but failing to take care of them. :(  

But in some good news, I got Big! and Small to connect!

unknown.png

They obviously arent ready to mate yet, but I thought it'd be cool to introduce them! :D

Jeff and Puck are also doing fine, Puck (Zuccitchi) Wasnt able to evolve into Zatchi, which is sad, but thats because of me trying to take care of it when I didnt have time, but I desperately wanted him (Which is also why I decided to keep my other Tamas in Stasis). :(

Tomorrow I don't think I have much going on at school, so ill bring along Jeff, Puck, and Small, and leave Big! at home paused, hopefully Small can catch up to Big! in age lol.

Well, if anything happens ill let you guys know, see you later! :D

Hey, long time no see!

Sorry I haven't posted any updates, life came by and hit me square in the face, so i'm sorry for that guys :(

In other news, for the small bit I HAVE been able to play, my Tamagotchi evolved!

aMVUtVq.jpg

Big! evolved into Megatchi, and Small evolved into Tarakotchi. They're both Tama's you get when you don't take good care of them as babies, so uhm, I think that shows how little I was able to play with them in the past month. :(  

I'll try to give you all regular updates from here on out. See you guys next time! :D

Latest posts

Back