Noooooooooooooooooooooo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
The brand new Tamagotchi devil which I purchased from Ebay arrived today. I was aware of the problems devilgotchis have with stripped screws, so I thoroughly researched how best to avoid stripped screws. I bought a JIS #0 screwdriver and pressed down when turning the screws. Unfortunately, the head broke off one of the screws and the bottom of the screw is now firmly wedged in the Tamagotchi.
dCokv0V.jpg

j3IeT4L.jpg

Do you think a jewellers might be able to help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Try taking the tama apart by unscrewing the four screws and see if you can use a pair of pliers to twist the screw stem out.

Try taking the tama apart by unscrewing the four screws and see if you can use a pair of pliers to twist the screw stem out.
Ah that's an idea I hadn't considered. I might try that. I am a little worried in case I end up stripping one of those four screws, though. Then I really would be screwed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I took it to a jewellers and they said they would see if they could get the screw out. I’ll probably have it back on Tuesday or Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back