Sign in to follow this  
the-slimey-octopus

Rectangular pet toy?

Approx. 6 years ago, I had a rectangular pet toy that was pretty big (maybe 6*3*11cm?). It was a puppy but there were other options. There were a couple games, one was a puzzle one, another was fishing I think? It also had magnetic contacts to connect other units. It had a touch screen. Could anyone help with an ID?

it could either be a vmigo chihuahua or a LPS digital pet. if the screen was backlit blue then its a vmigo

• Like 1

I know this isn’t a rectangle, but the Yuruppy has a touch screen and metal contacts on top:

B3634F81-4D52-499E-9210-98F0D3882AFD.jpeg.2b957bedb7d6f2811eafccbd18f0c33f.jpegThese were also released under a few other names. I don’t have one and can’t find any videos of it so idk if the minigames match.

• Like 2

On 1/8/2019 at 11:33 PM, OneSummerDream said:

These were also released under a few other names

It definitely had different branding, and it was twice the width, but thank you so much :)

3 hours ago, the-slimey-octopus said:

It definitely had different branding, and it was twice the width, but thank you so much :)

No problem :3