Scrungo

Can a V1 connect to a V3?

I bought a V1 when I meant to buy a V2 on accident, and i'm fine with owning up to it and keeping the V1, but Can it connect to my V3?

When I try to connect them it just takes me back out to the Tamagotchi screen. I don't know if this is because they arent compatible, or if because they arent old enough to connect yet. I hope its the latter.

when connecting a v3 to a v1: you should select "others" on the v3 and "v1" on the v1. that should work

Edited by Kuchipetchi

50 minutes ago, Kuchipetchi said:

when connecting a v3 to a v1: you should select "others" on the v3 and "v1" on the v1. that should work

I've done that and it still doesnt seem to work. Maybe I need to wait for them to both become adults? Because they are only teenagers right now.

8 minutes ago, Scrungo said:

I've done that and it still doesnt seem to work. Maybe I need to wait for them to both become adults? Because they are only teenagers right now.

I honestly have no clue, i never had issues in the past. have you tried resetting and then downloading the data? i think sometimes the iR can be a bit stubborn. 

here is a chart of which tamas can connect to what.

Connection+Chart.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kuchipetchi said:

I honestly have no clue, i never had issues in the past. have you tried resetting and then downloading the data? i think sometimes the iR can be a bit stubborn. 

Ok yeah, I might do that. Ill make another reply if it still isnt working, but hopefully this works. Thanks!