Can a V1 connect to a V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrungo

Reaction score
I bought a V1 when I meant to buy a V2 on accident, and i'm fine with owning up to it and keeping the V1, but Can it connect to my V3?​

When I try to connect them it just takes me back out to the Tamagotchi screen. I don't know if this is because they arent compatible, or if because they arent old enough to connect yet. I hope its the latter.​

when connecting a v3 to a v1: you should select "others" on the v3 and "v1" on the v1. that should work
I've done that and it still doesnt seem to work. Maybe I need to wait for them to both become adults? Because they are only teenagers right now.​

I've done that and it still doesnt seem to work. Maybe I need to wait for them to both become adults? Because they are only teenagers right now.​
I honestly have no clue, i never had issues in the past. have you tried resetting and then downloading the data? i think sometimes the iR can be a bit stubborn. 

here is a chart of which tamas can connect to what.

Connection+Chart.png

I honestly have no clue, i never had issues in the past. have you tried resetting and then downloading the data? i think sometimes the iR can be a bit stubborn. 
Ok yeah, I might do that. Ill make another reply if it still isnt working, but hopefully this works. Thanks!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back