Meet or M!x? First color Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiralofvertigo

Reaction score
Hey there!

I adore digital pets but I've only ever dabbled with the Digimon line and the V1 Tama back when I was a kid. I've been doing some research for quite some time now as I am hoping to pick up a color Tama next month.

I was banking on picking up a M!x but I noticed the new Meet Tama were released quite recently. I do plan on getting both eventually but I was wondering how everyone is liking the Meet versus the M!x? Or perhaps there is another color Tama you guys enjoy more?

There are so many versions it's making my head spin but I'd like to know what everyone likes or what would be a good first when it comes to getting the most content.

Thanks!

M!X and Meets are very similar, but I think I enjoy Meets more, though be vary that this version so far has been proven kind of... buggy, there are some issues some people are having but they are not pernament. There is an app that comes with it so that's convienent (though  it is M!X compatible too, just M!X can't use all the functions), pets made a comeback, the characters are pretty interesting too, and there are small things like the ability to have twins.

As a whole imo neither M!X or Meets have a HUGE amount of content compared to some previous versions BUT I think Meets has more.

Here is also a handy color version comparison guide, however it doesn't include the Meets yet:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eDsMjBL2_gl7dOHoB3VqZurn7dFgszCp/view

That is very interesting! I have been looking at the P's as well and folks seem to enjoy that one quite a bit. Thanks for the chart; it's very useful, I'll continue my research from here! It's very exciting!

I know @Jhud loves the P's because of all the fan-created content and other features it has (and they are a lot of fun anyway), but so far I like the M!x and Meets most out of the color Tamas. Like Jhud said, the Meets is a bit quirky... it eats batteries like funyuns, and I had mine completely reset itself out of the blue on it's 4th generation, not to mention people have had theirs get stuck in teen stage when using the daycare... On the other hand, you can probably get a M!x AND a Meets for the price of 1 P's. The M!x was my first intro to color tamas as well, and it's a nice, easy transition back if you haven't played with tamas in a couple decades.

All of that aside, the Meets definitely has more engaging areas in my opinion, and a lot of great characters. That's a good idea, too - check character lists for both and see which versions' characters you like more. You can't really go wrong with any of the ones you're interested in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back