Why Brazilian People Is no longer Selling tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leogames2012

Reaction score
I have a question.

Why Brazilian people is no longer selling tamagotchi?

Im sad..

That's not just Brazil, most countries don't sell tamagotchis anymore. The new 20th anniversary re-releases are mostly Japan, US & SOME parts of Europe (+UK) exclusive. And even then they are hard to find outside of Japan and US.

As crazy as it might sound, there is just not big enough demand for them anywhere else. Even for the West they have been brought back just because of the whole nostalgia craze going on now. 

I'm from Poland and there have been no tamas being sold ever since the original Friends came off the shelves. 

That's not just Brazil, most countries don't sell tamagotchis anymore. The new 20th anniversary re-releases are mostly Japan, US & SOME parts of Europe (+UK) exclusive. And even then they are hard to find outside of Japan and US.

As crazy as it might sound, there is just not big enough demand for them anywhere else. Even for the West they have been brought back just because of the whole nostalgia craze going on now. 

I'm from Poland and there have been no tamas being sold ever since the original Friends came off the shelves. 
Thanks for the question! Its correct. Brazil Only sells Phone. right? No tamagotchi. There re Only interessed In phone?  iN tHE SHop Nobody is selling Tamagotchi. They only sell flowers Because Kids Doesnt like tamagotchi...

The only Tamagotchi we have here in Brazil is the Tama-Go, always you can find the Tama-Go in some toys shops for a cheap price but is rare, I don't think they will make more Tama-Go because they launch here in 2010 and back again in 2012, now is totally dead.

Honestly it's still impressive you can find a Tama Go, considering how long it has been off the market. 

But in all honesty it is not weird at all that you can't buy any tamas in stores. People on this forum are collectors, we pretty much -exclusively- get tamas from second-hand online deals, not stores. The exception are places that sell the new Mini, P1 and P2 re-releases as well as the new Gudetama Nano, but that's only a few places compared to other countries that used to sell tamas. Here in Poland we didn't actually get the Tama Go at all - only Tamagotchi Friends but it was short lived.

After a few years things just stop being sold anymore, sometimes stores even send back the unsold pieces, though some smaller shops sometimes don't do that and you can get very, very, very lucky from time to time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The only Tamagotchi we have here in Brazil is the Tama-Go, always you can find the Tama-Go in some toys shops for a cheap price but is rare, I don't think they will make more Tama-Go because they launch here in 2010 and back again in 2012, now is totally dead.

Honestly it's still impressive you can find a Tama Go, considering how long it has been off the market. 

But in all honesty it is not weird at all that you can't buy any tamas in stores. People on this forum are collectors, we pretty much -exclusively- get tamas from second-hand online deals, not stores. The exception are places that sell the new Mini, P1 and P2 re-releases as well as the new Gudetama Nano, but that's only a few places compared to other countries that used to sell tamas. Here in Poland we didn't actually get the Tama Go at all - only Tamagotchi Friends but it was short lived.

After a few years things just stop being sold anymore, sometimes stores even send back the unsold pieces, though some smaller shops sometimes don't do that and you can get very, very, very lucky from time to time. 
For charlie and Jhud:

Thanks! I´ve Never seen the Tama-go.. i Will buy It. Thanks! My mom Will Buy it.

Yeah Jhud.  But Charlie Talks the oNLY in brazil Is tama-go..  

However. It Connect To any Tamagotchi Such As p1 (Since iS NOT a connectable Tamagotchi They could Act as Brothers!) Or M!x?

Yes or No?

No, it only connects to v5 and Music Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back