KuroMametchi on Meets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegui

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get KuroMametchi on a Tamagotchi Meets? How many care mistakes are required? Many thanks in advance! <3 :D

I got him through mediocre care, but sadly I didn't track how many times I failed the little guy.

Also, if you can't get one on first generation, you can always marry one!

I got him through mediocre care, but sadly I didn't track how many times I failed the little guy.

Also, if you can't get one on first generation, you can always marry one!
Did you by chance have the Sports Plaza unlocked, do you know? I’m wondering if that has anything to do with it. I’ve tried to get him a few times with different care mistakes to no avail. I tried near perfect (1), average (3-4), and horrible (7+), and never seemed to get him, but I noticed I never unlocked the sports plaza because I didn’t have another meets or mix to connect to (now I have two meets!). Though I will say, I enjoyed seeing which characters I do unlock with the different care mistakes. Hopefully I can help in making a growth chart soon!

Definitely didn't have the sports plaza unlocked before I got him. If it's like the M!x, all the first-gen obtainable tamas are just on care mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back