Tamagotchi Meets keeps turning off?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkoTama07

Reaction score
Hi. I have just joined this Tama talk community. I have just bought a Tamagotchi Meets and it arrived a few days ago. Before this, I have had loads of the original tamagotchis (I grew up with them) and I have a tamagotchi m!x. 

For some reason, my tamagotchi meets keeps switching off if I don't use it from 9am-5pm. I have been putting the Tamagotchi in daycare when I go to work but I have to open the back cover to make the Tamagotchi turn on again. It only seems to happen on weekdays - bizarre, I know.

Has this happened to anyone else? I bought my Meets from Japanyouwant. 

None of my other Tamagotchis have ever done this. 

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

That does sound VERY odd... I would avoid using the daycare as the function seems to be buggy - some people have reported that their teen characters have stopped growing altogether after using this function. But I don't really have a solution, sadly. Maybe try resetting it? You'd lose everything sadly but that's the closest to a solution I have (that potentially might not work).

It's too bad that since we are not in Japan we can't really contact the customer service... Let's hope that some people in Japan do report this and that it gets addressed. 

Thank you for this. Definitely agree about the lack of customer service outside Japan - Tama talk is a lifesaver! My teen has been a teenager for a few days now so maybe that is also being buggy, as you say. I was wondering why it hadn't turned into an adult yet. 

It is a shame as these Meets are very expensive to buy but hopefully it will work better in the future. 

I will try not using the day care function for a while and see what happens. :)

Thanks again. 

Hi everyone. Just an update: JapanYouWant have sent a replacement tamagotchi meets for free and have been very helpful. I did not even have to pay customs this time. They sent it by express post. I have just opened and started it up now. I have already noticed how much quicker it started up - it is a good sign that it is a better, functioning tamagotchi. :)

Very excited to start using it more! 

That does sound VERY odd... I would avoid using the daycare as the function seems to be buggy - some people have reported that their teen characters have stopped growing altogether after using this function. But I don't really have a solution, sadly. Maybe try resetting it? You'd lose everything sadly but that's the closest to a solution I have (that potentially might not work).

It's too bad that since we are not in Japan we can't really contact the customer service... Let's hope that some people in Japan do report this and that it gets addressed. 

That is very nice of JYW. They have had some issues with returns in the past so it's good to see them fixing their reputation regarding that now. Have fun with your new tama!

Thanks! :) Yeah, I hadn't been sure what would happen when I requested a new tama since I had never bought from them before. Luckily, things worked out. :)

My tamagotchi meets has similar symptom with you! It wasnt turned off before but this weekend my tamagotchi stopped. It lasted for two days. After that, it dosen’t grow either!! My tamagotchi is still in childhood. I dont know how to fix it..😥

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back