Valentines Day 2019!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniinthetardis

Reaction score
Hi Tamatalk! 

Is there any interest in doing a Valentines Day Hatch? 

I’m thinking any version with a pink or red shell would be fun - to make it themed but also inclusive. 

Let me know if you’re keen in the comments or if you have another suggestion for what the “rules” should be, then I’m all ears. 

- Dani 

*TM Edit - changed the year in topic title from 2018 to 2019 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No interest so far, unfortunately! 

I’d love to share the Tamagotchi love this Valentine’s Day if anyone else is keen so let’s say 

Hatch Date: 14 February 

Version: Any! Valentine’s shells or connecting pairs are encouraged. 

Hopefully see some of you then! 

I'm in! Not sure which tama to run yet but I do have a few very nice shells with hearts on them so I may run one of those. I also might do an Akai since the red pixels are fitting (and one of my Akais does have hearts on it, soooo yeah that's a strong contender).

Hmm, this will be my first Group Hatching.
I don't have many Tamas, and surely not a Valentines day related one, but I'd like to use my blue Friends. You know, Tamagotchi Friends has things hearts/friendship related (??) and cute characters, so why not? I want to join, if I can. I wanted to Pause my V3 anyway, so I'll use this group as an excuse  :D

(By the way, aren't we in 2019 yet? lol)

I may join in with my V2, it's the only pink shell I have

Nevermind guys, I'm out.

It's a busy period for me, so I can't stay really focused on Tamagotchis and I don't like the idea to start my Friends just one week before my Ocean is going to arrive (I only run one Tama at time). And it isn't a Friends with a Valentines-day related pattern (it's blue, as I said), so nah. Good hatching to y'all!

If we're doing Akais, I'm expecting one in the mail soon! If I get it in time, I would he happy to join in!

Hi guys! Hopefully you’re all still keen for this and my apologies for getting the year wrong in the thread title - haha. 

I’m going to hatch my Akai today, as I believe it’s still Valentine’s for all of you in the northern hemisphere. I’ll be creating a new thread for the hatch in the Group Hatch Logs. 

Looking forward to sharing this with you! 

Hi guys! Hopefully you’re all still keen for this and my apologies for getting the year wrong in the thread title - haha. 

I’m going to hatch my Akai today, as I believe it’s still Valentine’s for all of you in the northern hemisphere. I’ll be creating a new thread for the hatch in the Group Hatch Logs. 

Looking forward to sharing this with you! 
Did you make the new thread? I'm not seeing it. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back