Izzyd07

Magical Witches

Magical Witches look so fun. I’m aware that they are uncommon and tend to go for quite a lot, but I’m still in love with them. I can’t find one for sale anywhere, though. 

If anyone has a Magical Witch: Is it as fun as it looks?

Also, if anyone if looking to sell a Magical Witch, hit me up 😉

I think the rare people who have the whole set mostly got them on Yahoo Japan Auctions, as I never had any luck to catch them on Ebay. You're right, they look super fun and its intriguing for me how they are in English!

It's a shame Bandai hasn't rebooted that franchise yet, as they were at least important enough to be a part of the Digimon universe- Wizarmon is from the Magical Witches universe, and that's not just him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jhud said:

I think the rare people who have the whole set mostly got them on Yahoo Japan Auctions, as I never had any luck to catch them on Ebay. You're right, they look super fun and its intriguing for me how they are in English!

It's a shame Bandai hasn't rebooted that franchise yet, as they were at least important enough to be a part of the Digimon universe- Wizarmon is from the Magical Witches universe, and that's not just him.

I should have said I couldn’t find one to buy for a reasonable price as I have actually seen a few recently. I saw one on Yahoo Auctions a few days ago and I actually bid on it, but the price got ridiculously high (£760!!) and I couldn’t afford it. The thing I hate about Yahoo Japan auctions is that every time there is a new highest bid the auction gets extended by 5 minutes so the price just keeps going up and up indefinitely.

There’s one on eBay currently for almost £1,500 which is even worse (especially since it’s sun damaged!). I would pay about £300 for one, but no more than £350 and even that would be a stretch since I am a student.

Ah well maybe one day. Ideally I’d like two of them, since I love the connection function on these and how they can curse each other. 

Edited by Izzyd07

Oh gosh, In 2 years of collecting I have onlyy seen 2 shells; the. Purple and Orange.