masktchi curse??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superstar_128

Reaction score
Hi guys! Not played with my tamas in years but recently I’ve been noticing that on my v1s (I hvs 2) I continuously get masktchi no matter how I take care of them. I tried to get them to have babies (so I can get into gen 2 and not get another masktchi) but they seem incapable of that also! It’s very strange... seems like a glitch. has anybody else experienced this at all?? ):

(PS it’s important to note that i used to play with tamas all the time and got tons of different characters)

Not really a glitch, it's probably because the "care requirements" for the v1s are pretty arbitrary. You might THINK you're taking a good care of it but there's a chance you aren't. I heard that there's something called intellectual and emotional care in the v1/plus, it's explained here:

https://sa311.tumblr.com/post/170767461037/teen-to-adult-growth

I'm not an expert, but if they can not have babies, look like a glitch.

And I think that intellectual or emotional care does not affect to obtain masktchi (it only affects to obtain Tarakotchi, Hanatchi and Androtchi)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back