The Insanity That is Running 5 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shulk

Reaction score
Mame House on Mame Street in Mame City on Tamagotc
Hello! Let me start off with saying I know running five Tamas at a time is completely insane, but since this is the first time I've decided to try logging my Tamas growth I figured it could be a fun ride. I've been running the colour Tamas for a few days, but I figured I might as well include them too. The main focus will be on the P1 and Angelgotch as I had just started them both up today.

This is going to be my first time trying to do a full run of my P1 so I'm super excited despite the simplicity. I'm hoping for Mametchi, but I'll be happy with any good character. As for the Angelcotch I'm hoping I can get the Angel Twins again as they are my favourite character on this version. 

I also plan on marrying off Kuchipatchi on my P's once the vintage Tamas are teens as I've completed his TaMaToMo Puzzle yesterday. As for my ID and IDL they both still have TaMaToMo I need before I'm ready to marry them off. 

Current stages as of this post: Babytchi (P1), Okbaketchi 2 (Angel), Chamametchi (ID), Furawatchi/Violetchi (IDL), Kuchipatchi (P's)

image0 (6)1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back