When does a tamagotchi die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDTrueno

Reaction score
Hello, I have a tamagotchi connection v1 and a p1, and I would like to know when exactly a tamagotchi dies... After a certain number of care failures or maybe after a specific time being with zero hearts??? Someone knows ???

I can't really tell you, since when a Tamagotchi dies, I usually am not near it.
All I know is that, on the Connections, they die if you doesn't feed them for a long time or you doesn't use medicine when they're sick. I think that's the major cause of death on the Connection, since the character, after a while you doesn't feed them when they are hungry, call your attention with special animations such as angry moves.

I heard that a baby cannot die on the Connection, even if you treat him/her really bad. He just wait to become a child.

That's all I know. 

Ok, I read something online.

Now I can tell you that, yes, a Tamagotchi can die if you doesn't feed him while its Hungry/Happy hearts are at 0. But idk after how much time.

I think the general idea is that a Tamagotchi dies after it gets sick a few times too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back