[Cisco] TamaLog 1.0

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cisco

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I decided to start writing a Log for my Tamagotchis. First at all, I need to say some things about me and about this Log:

• My first language isn't english, so this Log, as all my post, will probably be in a bad or really basic english. I'm sorry about that, but I'm trying my best.
  • I don't remember the name of every character, and I honestly don't want to, so I'm not gonna say my Tamagotchis species every time. Photos should be enough, I guess.
  • I run the same Tama for long period, usually.
  • Sadly I don't have a cool phone or camera, so photos are gonna be low quality. Sorry.

Well, now I can start. First at all, here's a photo of my collection:​

photo5945084767982694292-300x225.jpg

• Tamagotchi Connection V3 (European Version) Jungle Camoflage
  • Tamagotchi Friends (European Version) Blue Gem

... Yeeeah, that's all. I started collecting Tama at the end of 2018, so that's everything I've got. Literally.
But that's just for now. I'm going to buy new Tamas soon, even if I don't really want an huge collection; I'm fine with these, for now.

29/01/19I just ordered a Japanese Tamagotchi Ocean. It is so cool! I wanted it sooo bas when I was a child, but back then I wasn't allowed by my parents to buy things online. It is going to arrive near the end of February, but that's ok. ​

Ok, now I can start my Log. Enjoy.

29 January, Tuesday

Well, what to say. I'm running my V3, in this period, and that's pretty cool. It's really simple, and not really demanding, but that's fine. The shell design is actually this one, I think it is one of the best for the V3.
At the moment, I'm at the 4th Generation. My Tamagotchi's name is Mario; I chose this name because I'm studying the Roman Empire at school (again.), and Mario was one of the most important roman general before Caesar (Yeaaah, that's boring).
I started to take care of him during sunday, after his mom left during the night; during the first hour he wasn't really demanding.
After a while, he became a child, and he was a sort of... ball with a punk hairstyle. That's a funny way to describe it, I know; next time, I'll get a photo.
It is the first time I actually enjoyed so much the child stage; Mario wasn't demanding at all, and for the first time ever I actually managed to play Bump without losing at the first try.
So yesterday I paused the V3 during the morning for school, and I returned home late, around 3 PM, so he just woke up at 4 PM. I tought he wasn't going to change into a teen because of that, but he actually did; while I was sleeping during the afternoon, he became an adorable Young Mimitchi. He's now even more cute than before.

photo5945084767982694307-225x300.jpg
photo5945084767982694308-225x300.jpg

I mean, look at him, he's just so happy.

I fed him until he had 4 hearts for each Hungry and Happy, and then I played with him a little. I'm actually good at Heading, I think that's the second coolest game after Get.

Well, today nothing particoular happened. He just bob around the screen, and now he's taking a bath.
It would be cool to get a Mimitchi as an adult, but I don't think that's gonna happen, 'cause I'm not everytime on my Tama and, sometimes, I miss some calls. That's all for today, bye!

​

Last edited by a moderator:
30 January, Wednesday

This morning I wasn't at school, but I had to woke up at 5:30 AM, while Mario was still sleeping.
I noticed he became 2 years old during the night.

He woke up at 9:00 AM, then nothing really interesting happened. After a while, I bought everything at the Shop, 'cause there was a big Sale and there was food for, like, 90p.
Then I bought a chest, and Mario found inside that a pair of Wings; that's cool, but he can't use them now, as a teen.
In the afternoon, I tried to connect my V3 with one of my friend's Tamagotchi; he has a cool model, this one. I like it, but mine is better ('cause white is one of these color wich get dirty very fast). His Tama has a different background too; it reminds me the one I had when I was a child. I took some photos too.

photo5947336567796379264-225x300.jpg
photo5947336567796379268-300x225.jpg
photo5947336567796379267-300x225.jpg

His Tama (named Octo, as you can see) and my Young Mimitchi played for a while, then my friend left.
After that, I used the Fishing Bowl... and a giant fish comes out of nowhere. Mario was quite surprised (as me).
And that's all for today. Bye!

1 February, Friday

Yesterday, nothing really important happened. Mario just walked all over the screen as usual.
I think I treated him really well. He asked for food like, one time, and I reached the maximum level of Training. He's just a well-educated Tama!
The only problem is that he is growing up reeeeeally slow. He became 4 years old only this morning, around 11:30 AM.

This happened after him to get an adult, while he was just 3 yrs old. I was doing housework (today there isn't school too because it is snowing since two days), when I heard the typical changing sound; I ran to my Tamagotchi to see, hoping to have a Mimitchi (yeah, I really like that character lol :mimitchi: ), but I saw a... little Frankestein with scary eyes? I admit, I was disappointed.

photo5956288576721366868-225x300.jpg

I mean, it's just that I didn't expect this at all. I tought this was one of these characters you get if you treat your Tama really bad, but I was wrong.
After a while, I just became attached to him again. He is quite cool, and it's nice to have a character I wasn't really expecting.
I used many items I bought when he was a child, like the Trumpet or the Shirt; it seems Mario want to act like a boss everytime. Oh, and he likes cheese, exactly like me! I'll give him a piece I bought during the first generation for some special occasion (maybe when he will get married...?)

photo5956288576721366866-225x300.jpg
photo5956288576721366865-300x225.jpg

In the morning, he watched the snow. During the afternoon, he sang for a while.​

​

I unlocked a special costume with a code in the Shop too. I'll use it soon, maybe during Sunday.
That's all, for today. Tomorrow I'll probably have to Pause my Tamagotchi, because it's going to be a very busy day, so probably I won't post anything. Bye!

3 February, Sunday

Hello there!
How do you spent your Sunday? Today was a sunny day, here, but I wanted to build a snowman outside before the snow melt. Honestly, I built a nice guy! I even used a real carrot for its noise and two tangerines as it eyes.

*coff coff* By the way.
Today, I used the Nyatchi Costume on Mario: he is, like, super cute!

photo5960847422513065816-225x300.jpg

(Ew, the quality is really low...)

He's as cute as Mimitchi, I must say. It is strange to think that, inside that costume, there's my little monster, but nevermind! I tried lot of items and games, 'cause I love how there are different animations even for this special character. The V3 is just great.
Mario became 5 yrs old yesterday night, and now I'm waiting for him to become 6. I paused him many times, so he is growing slowly, but I don't mind at all. I just don't want my characters to leave me so fast; the matchmaker will come soon too. I'm not 100% sure to let Mario marry someone, but I just think I'll let it go.
Then I think I'll take a break, Pause the V3 and start to use my Friends for a Group Hatching, starting from Valentines day. I used my Friends last time in 2014, I guess, when I bought it in a toy's store (I tought it was a miracle 'cause I never saw Tamagotchis in store!).

Well, that's all for today. Bye!

@TamaPapa Thank you for reading this Log!  :D

Also, these days nothing really interesting on my V3 happened, even 'cause I was really busy with other things.
In fact, I don't have new photos, sorry. I'll take some during the next days.

5 February, Tuesday

As I said, today (as yesterday) nothing much happened. I admit, I'm taking less care of Mario than when he was younger, but that's just because I have many stuff to do and really not much time to spend on my Tama.
He became 7 yrs old, and the Matchmaker has came today, just one time, but I refused to let Mario marry a strange character named Sekirotchi, or something like that... I mean, that thing should be a girl...? Nah.

I bought a Ticket for him, I think I'll use it after the marriage. I think it's a Ticket for Europe, as there's a euro-shaped symbol on it (€).
Mario went to sleep at 9 pm, as always, but today with just one heart of Hungry and one of Happines... tomorrow morning I'll take better care of him (tomorrow I'm not going to school for personal reasons too, so there will be no need to Pause it).

Well, that's all for today. Bye!

8 February, Friday

Nothing much happened in the lasy days too- I was too busy to stay on my Tama even a little.
Wednesday, I brought the V3 with me while I was doing some test in an hospital (I spent 10 hours there...), so because I was a little bored I let Mario marry the first character the Matchmaker presented at 7pm: after the fireworks, a cute Shirotheletchi has shown! She's really adorable, and Mario started to take care of her as soon as she was born.
The animation of feeding while you have the parent and the children is cute as well.
After that, they both went to sleep at 9pm, when I finally came out to the hospital.

Yesterday was going to be the last day with Mario, but I was really busy, so I did not take care of Mario and her daughter (I think I'll call her Rin), so they went to sleep with empty hearts of Hungry and just one of Happy, while one poo was near their beds; when I saw that, I felt bad for them both.
I decided to Pause the Tamagotchi, because I wanted Mario to stay with me a little more. I mistreaded him so much lately, poor guy.

photo5976657901504278190-225x300.jpg
photo5976657901504278191-225x300.jpg
photo5976657901504278192-225x300.jpg
photo5976657901504278189-225x300.jpg

Today, I unpaused him at 4pm, more or less. I immediately removed the poo, then I fed them and I played with Mario a little, until his weight returned to the standard one (30lb).
He is now walking with the little Rin, waiting to become 10, but I don't know if I'll let him go tonight. Maybe I'll Pause it again, just to stay with him a little more. I have to use the Europe ticket too, as I said.

Well, that's all for today. Let's pray for tomorrow to be a better day than the last ones!

9 February, Saturday

Yesterday evening I Paused Mario one last time, so I played with him and his daughter today too.
I took some photos, even if those aren't very nice. The light is just terrible lately, I'm sorry (I used the Europe Ticket too, but sadly there wasn't any particoular animation, just an airplane and a special code for TamaTown inside a gift box).

photo5980924659455077887-225x300.jpg
photo5980924659455077886-225x300.jpg
photo5980924659455077888-225x300.jpg
photo5980924659455077889-225x300.jpg

Curious how Mario is still 9 yrs old. I wanted him to become 10, but nevermind, I just think I'll let him go this night; tomorrow I'll start to take care of the little Rin.
I have to say that Mario is probably one of the Tama I became attached the most. He surprised me, as an adult, and he was a funny guy; I think I'll miss him.

Well, that's all for today. Still waiting for my Tamagotchi Ocean to arrive; but at this point, I think I'll start it on my birthday, during the next month. Maybe, after one or two more generations on the V3, I'll run the Tamagotchi Friends, just to try something different.

10 February, Sunday

Even if I missed Mario when he left, I was happy to start a new generation (the 5th!) this morning.
Rin, as a baby, was really cute. I just love Teletchi and Shiroteletchi, I think they're the best type of baby-tama.

photo5981246215066595100-1-276x300.jpg
photo5981246215066595101-279x300.jpg

I take care of her as much as I've done with Mario, when he was a baby, and I used some items she really enjoyed. She even went to sleep with her toy! So cute.

photo5981246215066595102-277x300.jpg
photo5981246215066595103-300x300.jpg
photo5981246215066595104-300x293.jpg

After an hour, Rin became a child. Well, I actually like every character, but that's, like, the third same child I get. Even Mario's mother was like this, as a child.

photo5981246215066595105-300x272.jpg

Well, no big deal, after all. Tomorrow, she'll became a teen, probably during the night 'cause I'll go to a school trip, so I'll Pause my V3 until the evening (and I paused it today too, 'cause I had lot of stuff to do).
That's all for today too; I'm sorry if, lately, my post are short and not very interesting, but it's just a period. Bye!

14 February, Thursday

Rin becomes a teen two days ago: she's now a Young Mametchi, exactly like her grandmother. I just don't want her to became the exactly adult she was, that would be quite annoying.
She isn't really educated (4 point), and I think I missed some calls, but she's fine enough. 

photo5992457913660190394-225x300.jpg
photo5992457913660190395-225x300.jpg

Now she's only 2 yrs old (she should become 3 this evening), so I'll have to take care of her for more than a week, probably. I like Younh Mametchi, as a character, but I had it just two generations ago, so I'm not really surprised by it; I'm playing with Rin even less than with Mario when I was really busy.

Oh, I also noticed that today, maybe 'cause it's the 14th of february, there's always heart-shaped chocolate in the Shop... that's a nice detail for the ones who are really romantic (but I'm not, so nevermind).

By the way, talking of serious business! Despite all the troubles with the shipment and the Italian post (wich are really the worst), my Ocean is finally here!
It is in the package, 'cause I think I'll open it when I'll put down the V3, but I love it. I took some photos (with that HORRIBLE light of these days, I'm sorry); here they are.

photo5992457913660190396-225x300.jpg
photo5992457913660190397-300x225.jpg

It is shaped in a different way than a Connection, but I honestly prefer it! It seems more like "pocket-size".
And here's the photo of the collection right now!

photo5992457913660190398-300x225.jpg

I think I'm ok with that, for now. I mean, I have a V3, a Friends and an Ocean, wich are really different and nice to run, so I don't think I'll buy new Tamagotchi for a loooong time.
Now, I'll just run the actual one for one or two weeks, maybe 'til the end of the 6th generation. Then, I'll play one of the other two.

Well, that's all for today too. Bye guys!

17 February, Sunday

So Rin became an adult, finally. As I expected, she doesn't became like her grandmother, 'cause I missed some calls; but she is now one of the most adorable characters of the V3, a Memetchi! It's just such a cute character.
I even think the name "Rin" now suit her better than before.
Anyway, her training reached the middle of the bar, but that's fine.

photo6003560850796949076-225x300.jpg
photo6003560850796949078-225x300.jpg
photo6003560850796949077-225x300.jpg

Here she's having fun with some items: tomorrow, I'll try to post more photos, if my connection will work (not bad as today, at least).
I'm really happy to have a Memetchi, I must say. Now, Rin is 5 yrs old, so she's going to stay with me for many days.

Well, that's all for today (maybe I should change this phrase...). Bye!

Latest posts

Back