1 year old teen on V4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi06

Reaction score
So... is this normal? I thought that mine would age when it woke up, which is the case for my P1/2s. Except that my tama only aged yesterday, near 4:25/4:30 PM. Is a one year old teen normal? Does this mean it will only be 2-3 years old as an adult? 

I haven’t paused or changed the time. Well, I have changed the time, but only because my tama’s time was off by a minute.

Ages are buggy on connections. Sometimes they don't update at all. I wouldn't worry about their age honestly. 

The age counter in the connection series don't correspond to how long the tamagotchi has been alive, it only corresponds to how many times a certain time in the day has been passed. Unless I'm mistaken, on most models it depends on how many times the clock has passed the time of the day that your Tamagotchi was born, while on some early V1s it depends on how many times the clock has passed midnight. Not sure how it functions on the Japanese models.

The growth of the Tamagotchi does depend on how long your Tamagotchi has been alive, though. As such, sometimes they don't quite match up.

Getting 1 year old teenagers is really not that uncommon, especially for a V4 in my experience. I think maybe the growth times were shorter on that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back