Different background

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cisco

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Lately, seeing one of my friend's Tamagotchi connection V3, I realized something interesting I never tough before: even same versions have different background.
Here's an example: my V3 (the blue one) has this particoular background:

photo5945084767982694307-225x300.jpg

While my friend's one has this different background, even if it is a V3 too:

photo5947336567796379268-300x225.jpg

As you can see, they are really different one from the other. That's cool, I think, but now I was thinking: does anyone have a list, or something like that, with all the different background for Tamagotchis? Or, at least, the Connections one?

In the near future, I'd like to buy a V4/V6 Music Star, and now that I know the background can be different, I want to choose carefully. How can I choose wich background I want, if I'll probably buy a new one (not used) online? 

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The V1 and V2 have at least three different backgrounds between them. Maybe more, if I'm forgetting one of them. There's even a few cases of shells with identical designs having different backgrounds depending on where they were released.

It's normal. I think only P1's and P2's have one unique background each, other versions all have a set of different backgrounds. 

I see. That's interesting.

I took a picture of my loose Music Stars I hope this helps you. I am missing one from my collection it is in package still but at my parent's house with the other half of my collection. Music Star Pictures
Anyway, thank you for the picture! I saw a V6 in the past, 'cause i've a friend with a lot of Tamas, and the background I prefer is definitely the one you have on the Black Headphones one in the middle of the picture. I hope I'll get a Music Star exactly like that, I'd love it.

The V1 and V2 have at least three different backgrounds between them. Maybe more, if I'm forgetting one of them. There's even a few cases of shells with identical designs having different backgrounds depending on where they were released.
I see. So I just have to be lucky, to buy a particoular shell-background combination? 

No, there are no different combinations, generally each shell has one specific background that goes with it, exception might be similar shells from different regions or factory mistakes.

I see. That's interesting.

Anyway, thank you for the picture! I saw a V6 in the past, 'cause i've a friend with a lot of Tamas, and the background I prefer is definitely the one you have on the Black Headphones one in the middle of the picture. I hope I'll get a Music Star exactly like that, I'd love it.

I see. So I just have to be lucky, to buy a particoular shell-background combination? 
What I mean is that one of the US V2 shells has a different background to its European equivalent. Most shell / background combinations don't exist.

No, there are no different combinations, generally each shell has one specific background that goes with it, exception might be similar shells from different regions or factory mistakes.
Got it. So, if I buy a Black Headphones V6 model from America, the background will be the same as the one @tamakisser has, right?

I think the music star backgrounds depend on which wave of music star you get.  You can tell what it is by looking at the text on the top.  If it just says "Tamagotchi," it's wave 1and has "Tamagotchi" AND "Music Star"  it's wave 2.

https://www.tamashell.com/v6.php

I think the music star backgrounds depend on which wave of music star you get.  You can tell what it is by looking at the text on the top.  If it just says "Tamagotchi," it's wave 1and has "Tamagotchi" AND "Music Star"  it's wave 2.

https://www.tamashell.com/v6.php
This is true for the American models, at least. I vaguely recall Europe getting the second wave models but I cannot for the life of me remember whether they came with the logo change too. I've no idea how many waves Australia had but some of their models were the same as the wave 2 US models, except without the "Music Star" logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back