V5.5 Gotchi King Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzyd07

Reaction score
I have been trying to get the Gotchi King family on my v5.5. I got 100% bonding, then married Princess Tamako to Tamastatchi. I got two eggs which hatched into Princess Tamako and Princess Tamakoko. I thought that when I got the bonds up to 100% the rest of the Gotchi King family (the Gotchi King and the Gotchi Queen) would join the two princesses. But, although I have bonding at 100% now the Gotchi King and Queen haven’t joined the family. It says on the info screen that I have the Gotchi King family but I still only have the two princesses. What is going on?

Aren't they the character's parents? Don't they show up on the parent screen?

Aren't they the character's parents? Don't they show up on the parent screen?
Yes they do. But they aren’t one of the playable characters. I really wanted the Gotchi King as an active character!

It's not possible, they're only the parent characters. You can see them do animations from time to time but that's it, that's how special families work.

It's not possible, they're only the parent characters. You can see them do animations from time to time but that's it, that's how special families work.
Oh that’s a real shame :(  I was really hoping to get the Gotchi King as a character. Thank you for telling me :)  hopefully they bring out a tamagotchi with the Gotchi King as a playable character in the future! He’s always been one of my favourite tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back