Bandai Japan Announces Tamagotchi Meets Pastel Version

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
tumblr_inline_pm9y3qe7nm1toxdax_500.png

This comes as absolutely no surprise as we have seen the leaked images MONTHS ago, even before the Tamagotchi Meets was announced. Today, Bandai formally announced the Tamagotchi Meets Pastel version. This new version will be added to the Tamagotchi Meets lineup and feature some new locations, characters, and more!

The Pastel version comes in two different designs, one in white, and the other in purple. Both feature unique floral faceplates to match their shells and differentiate themselves from the original Tamagotchi Meets version.

Wha else is new on this version? New locations! Pastel version will include two new locations, Easter Land and Flower Garden. These locations are so beautiful and will feature some new characters along with some familiar faces! Easter Land is all about the upcoming Easter holiday, everything seems to be egg shaped, pastel colored, and bunny themed. Flower Garden looks like a beautiful spring garden, everything is in bloom and very colorful, there are several gardens laid out amongst the gorgeous landscape - breathtaking!

tumblr_inline_pm9y40lzgb1toxdax_500.png

So what about those characters? Well in Easter Land you’re going to meet four new faces pictured above all the characters are Easter themed and so adorable. Flower Garden we have two returning characters, and one familiar face! Butterflytchi, and Yotsubatchi can be found in Flower Garden, and a new variant of Furawatchi decorated in flowers, and a pink cape!

No word on pricing yet, but it should be along the same price as the Tamagotchi Meets. The Pastel version will be available on shelves in Japan on March 9th, this is just in time for Easter and right before the official start of spring! We are so excited about this version, are you planning on getting one?

Last edited by a moderator:
And here I just bought a first edition Meets a week ago...

I kind of love those Garden characters; will have to think about whether I need a second tama 💦

Considering purple Meets Pastel for Easter Land. It's so adorable.

omg, the garden characters are so cute... that little yellow boy :') 

So cute♥️ Will the White version able to have access to the Easter Land too?

I've been considering buying one for the fact that there could be a better performance on it.

The theme makes me happy, it's cute, and reminds me of my early days of Tamagotchi (right around Easter of 2014?) and it reminds me of where I used to live, North Carolina.

And here I just bought a first edition Meets a week ago...

I kind of love those Garden characters; will have to think about whether I need a second tama 💦

How has your performance been, TamaPapa? On your Meets?

Last edited by a moderator:
How has your performance been, TamaPapa? On your Meets?
Not the best 😛 Unfortunately I had a reset glitch which made me lose everything. Bandai just exchanged mine for a new one, we'll see how this one goes. I have trust issues to get over though :(  

Tamagotchi Meets Pastel Version Gets New Release Date

tumblr_inline_po3uf0cJQi1toxdax_500.png

Last week we reported that the Tamagotchi Meets Pastel Version was delayed due to production issues, and that Bandai Japan would let us know the new release date soon. Well have no fear, we have been informed that the lovely Pastel Version will be released on Saturday, March 30th 2019. This new date is just 21 days later than the original date of March 9th. It’s also funny that Bandai has announced the new date a day prior to the original release.

tumblr_inline_po3uf4lnIC1toxdax_500.png

Certainly exciting to have a new date, and for those who have preordered will be informed by the retailer of the new release date. This is roughy less than a month before Easter, so you might just have your hands on the Pastel Version while you’re celebrating.

Can anybody show me a picture of how they look IRL? I've seen people raving about them (even people who have previously been not interested in purchasing them) about how good they look! 

Can anybody show me a picture of how they look IRL? I've seen people raving about them (even people who have previously been not interested in purchasing them) about how good they look! 
I haven't seen any real-life photos, but HobbyLink Japan has higher-resolution versions of the promotional shots, if that helps;

White

Purple

I've considered getting a pastel version but I think I'm going to wait a but for actual play/images. My yellow meet does need another buddy. Haha. 

I've considered getting a pastel version but I think I'm going to wait a but for actual play/images. My yellow meet does need another buddy. Haha. 
Given the buggy nature of the initial release of the Meets, this is definitely the way to go! :p

Ahh... So I'm not loosing it... Like that surf game. Gotta get way too much button mashing for any surfing to occur... Even a quick bump of water would be better then Tama getting mad... 

I'm thinking about it. Just hope the games are different and more simple to play. I feel like some of the color games involve too much focus... Waiting still to see more features/etc.

The shells are BEAUTIFUL! We have some images posted.

Ahh... So I'm not loosing it... Like that surf game. Gotta get way too much button mashing for any surfing to occur... Even a quick bump of water would be better then Tama getting mad... 

I'm thinking about it. Just hope the games are different and more simple to play. I feel like some of the color games involve too much focus... Waiting still to see more features/etc.
There was a video on YouTube of the new pastel games, looks like a matching game and also a direction pressing game.

Gotta get way too much button mashing for any surfing to occur...
Yeah it's a beast. I usually just set the tama on my leg and hammer on it while eating dinner or watching TV. I just play the game over and over until it's at full happiness and that lasts you for a bit. That's one of my main beefs with most of the color tamas tho; takes way too much time to make them happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back