Sign in to follow this  
tamapalace

Bandai Japan Announces Tamagotchi Meets Pastel Version

Hey, thank you for finding this! I was wanting to find a video

involving the new Pastels, but all I could find was a video in another

language hahahaha I'm glad I can understand this...! X)

On 4/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, SailorRosette said:

Gotta get way too much button mashing for any surfing to occur...

Yeah it's a beast. I usually just set the tama on my leg and hammer on it while eating dinner or watching TV. I just play the game over and over until it's at full happiness and that lasts you for a bit. That's one of my main beefs with most of the color tamas tho; takes way too much time to make them happy.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      In the Tamagotchi Meets Nowtama Osewa Guide there's this cute comic with Majoritchi and Fairytchi.
      I was wondering if there was a translation (fan or official) somewhere.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      I’d like to see the cafe put into use. Like a cake decorating game or a sweets matching game.
      There’s a building under construction too and I wonder if that’s decorative or it’s a possible new feature that hasn’t been added. Maybe it can be something just for none adult Tamagotchi since the dating game is for adults only? Like a Kids Palace with something that you can move your Tama through an obstacle course and the faster you complete it the better the prize?
      I also wish that along with a new visitor every month we got new prizes for winning the restaurant and fruits catching game.
      Also I wish we could transfer gotchi points we won without needing an item. It’s annoying that we need to have a item to transfer in order to get the option to transfer gotchi points too.
    • By logangotchi
      so I wanna know... what is yall's faveorite tamagotchi evolution? mine is kutchipatchi. 
    • By logangotchi
      OMG I am so upset that bandai removed the tamagotchi classic app from the app store. I have it on my phone and ipad but still WHY. Have any of you guys used the tamagotchi classic app?
    • By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      Due to the Meets and ON being found by several reviewers of the ON to be able to connect, after Bandai US stated they would not be able to, some in the community began to feel that if they were wrong about the two connecting that Bandai US was wrong about the bugs and glitches in the Meets being fixed in the ON was also not correct.
      I messaged Bandai US about this. Bellow is the message I sent them and their response. The blackout information is my name to protect my privacy.
      Bandai's Response to a Message I sent regarding The ON and Meets Connecting and Possible Retained Bugs