Sign in to follow this  
tamapalace

Bandai Japan Announces Tamagotchi Meets Pastel Version

Hey, thank you for finding this! I was wanting to find a video

involving the new Pastels, but all I could find was a video in another

language hahahaha I'm glad I can understand this...! X)

On 4/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, SailorRosette said:

Gotta get way too much button mashing for any surfing to occur...

Yeah it's a beast. I usually just set the tama on my leg and hammer on it while eating dinner or watching TV. I just play the game over and over until it's at full happiness and that lasts you for a bit. That's one of my main beefs with most of the color tamas tho; takes way too much time to make them happy.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Timogotchi19
      Initially, nothing existed, nothing but microscopic atoms the size rivaling that of ants and pieces of rice, but in a matter of moments, our Lord brought everything we know into existence. Delving into the universe, the various galaxies, our galaxy, the Milky Way, is a beautiful blue and green planet that we call home; Earth.
      Earth is a beautiful, luscious planet, unlike any of its eight fellow planets. It has thirst-quenching water, gorgeous scenery, and most importantly, the presence of life. Life began with a bunch of animals, a man named Adam, and a woman named Eve, and as the centuries and millenniums kept going, regardless of their differing events, all moments of history have one thing in common; life slowly but surely grew swifter, stronger, and most prominently, smarter, and and all associated capabilities of speed, strength, and knowledge lie within a special element of our bodies called the brain.
      The brain is a sacred treasure guarded by the thick layers of our skulls. It processes every sight our eyes visualize, every scent our noses get lured to, everything our hands feel, every sound our ears hear, and every bite of food our mouths and taste buds consume, and above all this can provide the answers to some of life's biggest questions. Where do babies come from? What's the highest SAT/ACT score? Will we get a spouse or be single until death? Will we succeed in getting our dream job?
      But later today, at any time, Bandai America is going to answer life's most frequently-asked question, a question that was passed from vocal cord to vocal cord generation after generation, a question that not even the lord himself knows the answer to, a question that humanity has been plaguing since the beginning of time as we know it.

WHEN WILL THE TAMAGOTCHI ANIME EVER GET AN ENGLISH DUB?!
    • By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I notice no one really talking about the Hello Kitty Nano that's rumored to be a NA release. Not much is known but it was leaked and information is coming in slowly but its timed to be released in the fall as well. It has 2 colors and is due this October for release. Hopefully we will see more info during the next bandai news letter or during a announcement on their social media!
      Original source!
      https://tamatown.com/tamagotchi-x-hello-kitty/
    • By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728
    • By TamagotchiiPrincess
      Hi 😇who can identify this tamagotchi called my cutepet? See link of the picture
      what kind of program has this one?
      and what kind of tamagotchi is this
      i've been looking for this where can I buy this...
      https://ibb.co/0JxGpf8  
    • By persephonedeterm
      Hey!
      Tamagotchis have been with me through my childhood. Now I am an 18-year-old who occasionally transforms into a total tama-stan. XD
      I've currently got booted up a connection v2! However, since I last used it, I think it may have bugged out slightly... I downloaded my old tama (petitchi, gen 12) to find that the age of my tama was 61??? Not sure how that happened. XD
      My first ever tamagotchi was the connection v4.5 <3, I got it for my eighth birthday and I loved it soo much!!! However, it just so happens to be the only tama I have that no longer works!! 😢 It's really hard to replace that model.
      Anyway! I thought now is a good time to return once again to my hobby, since I'm inside all the time, haha! 

My collection of tamagotchis:
      Tamagotchi P2 (J)
      Connection v2 (E)
      Connection v5.5 (Celebrity Familitchi) (E)
      Connection v6 (Music Star) (E)
      Tamagotchi Friends (E)
      Gudetama Tamagotchi (E)
      ...oh! and a Violetchi lanyard.
      I'm also planning on purchasing some more japanese models! I've been hopping about on ebay, looking for good deals. 😛 As the v4.5 is so hard to come by from what I can tell, I am definitely considering investing in the Ura Jinsei Enjoi, which features my beloved Ura tamas!! 😮
      I'm always open for discussions!! If you have any questions for me, or stories to tell, please don't hesitate to comment!!