Tamagezi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oyu

Reaction score
hey guys, im coming towards ending collecting tamagotchis and im still yet to find myself a tamagezi. along with making pierces for the ps, id really like to start making tamagezi accessories. If anyone is selling their tamagezi or wants to trade, please let me know!

s-l300 (1).jpg

Yup thats a tamagezi. Currently sold out everywhere though, will only find one if someones willing to give up theirs. Thank you! 

They pop up on the Facebook group from time to time. That's a good place to look! You might find someone willing to sell 

Yes im keeping a close eye out on all the groups, have been for this year :(

I have absolutely no idea. I know its rare, but it used to be like $15... It hasnt even been a long time for its value to go up so much.

I guess those who happened to buy it are not willing to let go unless its for a price you cant decline :(

It used to be just your random Aliexpress fake that turned out to have a pretty fun, original gameplay and then the company that produced them went under so they couldn't be bought anymore, making them fairly rare now. 

yeah, they're definitely fun and unique from what ive heard. Im willing to pay a lot, just not $400

Wow thank you so much, ill keep my eye on that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back