Hhhh again... Updates in bold were added after the fact. See the end for an important update on the structure of future updates.

Day 27
School is out, so I’m back for more bootleg goodness. Admittedly, my last entry wasn’t too hot. I ended up scrapping a lot of the last entry, which included an intro to the Touma Pet. Basically, it’s an upgraded version of the QPet. Everything from the software to hardware got an upgrade. My favorite new addition? The rechargeable battery. It cuts down a lot of bulk, making the device very thin and light. It’s also nice not having to stockpile pairs of AAA batteries that only last a week or so.

QPet
The first thing I did was download the data, and then raise Mametchi’s happiness by going to the park a lot. Now I’m buying and planting seeds for more points. Mametchi is now 2, so he will need 2 more days before marriage, meaning (with the way it tracks time) by Sunday it should be time for the next gen. On the Touma Pet they turn into oldies at age 10. I wonder if the QPet is the same, since it’s so similar in function.
Touma Pet
The battery died so I have to wait for it to recharge. (Which is okay because after taking my last final I need to recharge too ;D ) I really hope it has a Continue option... It does! After 50 minutes, it was done. Well, besides a few snacks it hasn’t really needed anything so far.
Outside of that, not much else. They are surprisingly low-maintenance, which is ironic because M&D pets tend to be really demanding. Maybe it’s because I’ve played them for a while so I’m just used to it? I hope I can eventually say the same about Nana Moon. I forgot to mention now that the QPet is asleep, the Touma Pet doesn’t go to bed until 11 PM. That is too late for a kids game imo, and another reason why I haven’t bothered with Nana Moon yet. 
I also started a few more fakes. The Jia Yuan is... something. I recall comparing it to the Tama P1+2 and to an extent I still agree. Both are pretty simple, but somehow this one is slightly more simple due to lack of growth or death. Last night I picked this robot thing. I don’t know if it’s an actual character or not, because many of the pets on here are from anime. I like the mini games on here more than the 90’s Tamas, but that’s all it’s got going for it. Outside of playing the games out of boredom, this thing stinks. On the plus side it would make a really cute Decora necklace charm. I will still “”run”” it, but don’t expect it to get included in logs.

Chuppi was also started. This is my first and only Gyaoppi at the moment, and honestly? I’m not impressed. It’s basically a worse version of the original Tamagotchi. I was expecting that to be the case, but it still managed to disappoint. Whatevs.
P.S. I’m aware this is more of a knockoff than a bootleg, but knockoffs are still fair game because they heavily copy other vpets. Plus, Chuppi programming has been used in fake Tamas before.
Next on the bootleg list: Nana Moon (ahhh!) and "The Pen"...

Day 28
The Touma Pet evolved into a Gozarutchi ripoff. I didn’t send it to school, so it has the lowest-paying job: construction. I’m curious if the different jobs are present on the QPet, but it requires answering correctly 50 times to max out the education.  Later : Turns out is has the same 2 jobs as the Touma. Not even surprised. The Touma also has oldies, so I’m now sure that is in the QPet too, because Touma is pretty much a carbon copy. 
IMG-8266.jpg

EDIT- This is what the office job looks like on a QPET. There should be a pic of what it looks like on the Touma in a previous folder I linked.

IMG-8269.jpg

As for Chuppi... It’s been almost a day now (still 1 hour to go), but it has not evolved. Something tells me this is going to be very long... Just getting to the adult stage would be an accomplishment because it’s died so much.

Day 29
Chuppi has not grown in 2 days, so I removed the batteries. It turns out in order to age the sleep meter has to be filled. If anyone has a manual on Gyaoppis or is a Gyaoppi expert, I would really appreciate some tips on how to care for it.
The QPet got married. After the baby stage, it turned into Makiko. I wonder if it will end up being Memetchi or Memepetchi. On Touma I’m going for the male oldie so that will take a few more days.

Day 30
One month of bootleg Tamagotchi-ness. I accidentally did a QPet drop test. The device seems okay after that freak accident, except there’s a crack on the LCD. I’m okay with this because it’s obscured by the icon background, so it is hard to notice unless you are really looking. When it fell, the battery compartment busted out, and so did the batteries. Fortunately, I only lost a few minutes of care.
Later- It turns out the “crack” is actually a piece of hair, like an eyelash. I’ve never opened this before and I haven’t seen anything else get under the screen, so it must have been from the factory. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen stuff like this inside... The other was my official Galaxy P2.

Day 31
Makiko turned into Memepetchi. Oh well, only a few more characters to go. Here’s a list:
-Kikitchi
-Memetchi
-Shimashimatchi
That will take 12 days total, not counting the two more I have to wait before Memepetchi can marry. It will probably go in that order.

IMB-yzwfi-X.gif

Day 32
More waiting. I’ve been having technical issues with the Touma Pet today. Pressing a certain button combo makes the volume turn on + maximum. It kept turning on by itself in my bag. I would probably just take the speaker out, but then again I want to keep it as mint as possible.

Day 33
My QPet got married and this gen I’m going to get Kikitchi. He evolves from Mametchi, which is what the baby evolved into. Well, at least there won’t be any more surprises after this and I can finally wrap up the QPet in 2 more weeks.... EDIT- Kikitchi grows from ShimaShimatchi. As for Touma Pet... 2 more days. Oh yeah, I forgot to show off all the different places. Btw for some reason I started the Nana Moon all the while juggling 3 other Tamas whyyyyy. The guide I read said that sending it to school shouldn’t effect growth, but it’s been 8 hours and it is still a baby.

Day 34
The Nana Moon grew. I got one of the better toddlers. My new strat this time is to limit the minigames to one per every 10/15 minutes depending on if I win or not. I also recently got a second Nana Moon for the purpose of cheating by having it gift a bunch of items to the one I’m running. I saw a guide a while ago that said money could also be traded, but I guess the versions I have don’t support that function. 
Mametchi will change today. Besides that, just more waiting. As a side note, my 2018 P2 will be growing today. My goal is Pochitchi. BTW here's a ridiculously off model sprite of Mametchi:

IMB-TQHAr-K.gif

Day 35
The Nana Moon grew again. I didn’t get a good look at the new character yet because I pretty much immediately sent it to school. I was mistaken, as it turns out it goes to bed at 10 PM. Still, that seems kind of late. The Touma will turn into an old man today. I already saw pics of it on Instagram, and yes, the oldie definitely looks like an old man. I also saw a pic of an oldie getting married via the matchmaker, and it turns out you just get paired with a regular adult character. What a disappointment. I wonder what would happen if 2 Touma Pet systems with oldies married? Would there be a secret pet? Well, I would like a 2nd Touma, but don’t feel like getting any more fakes for a while so unless someone else does it, only time will tell.

Update- It turns out I got ShimaShimatchi!

IMG-8890.jpg

I guess that means Kikitchi grows up from ShimaShimatchi. My Nana Moon also grew into a weird berry-looking thing. I think it will become an adult tomorrow, but I’m not sure. Maybe it will be like a real Tama and grow in 2 days after teenager stage.
I had to go do something and when I came back, the Touma Pet’s screen was lit up and-
IMG-8900.jpg
YESSSSS! Finally. 

Day 36
I put away the Touma Pet because it was getting a little annoying having to juggle the Tamagotchis and other stuff I’ve been doing. 
Nothing much besides that, just more waiting for the vpets to grow. 
It turns out that the Nana Moon’s toddler stage does not go to bed until 11, so I was kind of correct. This is way easier with cheats (obvi) but it’s still a handful. It turns out that during the daily money/gift-receiving from the King, you can actually get robbed. I had $300 stolen and received a fly as a gift. I’m not sure if this is right or not, but I believe the amount and quality of the gift depends on your pet’s stats. Mine were low at the time (hunger empty, others almost empty) so that’s my reasoning.

Day 37
ShimaShimatchi got married, so now I may have a chance to get Memetchi. I just realized that Chamametchi is also a possible adult. I wonder what her growth chart is? I am considering writing a guide for the QPet once this is over aor at least making a full growth chart. 
I am also tempted to turn off the Nana Moon, but I will just deal with its annoyingness. I heard the Tamagotchi Ocean is really needy, but this might give it some competition. I think it will either grow into adult form tomorrow or the day after. All I hope is that it turns into an adult by Thursday (what would be day 40) because I will be too busy for any Tama raising. For anyone curious about QPet battery life, mine lasted a little less than 2 weeks using high-quality AAAs. It honestly gets annoying having to use so many batteries. That’s why I wish more vpets had rechargeable ones like the Touma Pet.

Fyi It turns out there are multiple versions of the Chuppi. I must have the original version, because the one in this video fixed every annoyance I have with mine:

Day 38

I got Princess Amy, the best character!!! Now that the Nana Moon is an adult, it is much easier to care for. The first three stages would be like if a Tamagotchi remained just as needy after baby stage. Of course, it’s worse on the Nana Moon because everything costs money.

Day 39
I got Memetchi! Wow, her sprites look really weird. The QPet has a peculiar combination of stolen and custom sprites. A lot of the closeup animations are just plain ugly, but this one... it’s weird. I realized that the Nana Moon anime’s story includes all 7 of the items from the game. Unfortunately, the incomplete chart from the anime doesn’t help much. I’m aware that 5 of the items come from the shop (incl. the lollipops), and that the magic plant is the final item needed (obtained via code), but what about the 6th item? I have a gut feeling that it requires collecting all the other items first, excluding the magic seed. This requires buying 4 of the key items from the shop and collecting 6 other, non-purchasable items from the dialogue random encounters. Fortunately, I have 2/4 of the shop items and 3/6 of the others. My hope is that the items and item quest do not reset after marrying. That would just be infuriating.

🌟🌟Thanks for enduring this latest collection of entries. Instead of posting giant annoying updates, I've decided that the best thing would be to post small stuff on IG with only the essential updates being posted here. Yeah, I probably should have thought of this a while ago.🌟🌟

Minor updates and other stuff: https://www.instagram.com/onewinterwish/

• Like 1

Day 40

I’m done with the QPet. Instead of copy-pasting tons of other entries in one post, here’s what happened:

-Finally got Kikitchi and Chamametchi

-Took the batts out

That’s it. I’m officially ready to make a growth chart (and maybe guide) now that I’ve discovered everyone’s growth patterns. I sort of don’t want to kill it on purpose now that I’ve gotten everything because it would be a shame to lose everything. On the other hand, I want to see what happens. 

In other news, I finally got one of those cheap 49-in-1 pens. Tomorrow morning my ladybug pupa will grow into an adult. It takes 10 days to do so, but on day 1 the vpet always takes 4 naps and then ages up to 4 out of nowhere. Yeah, it’s as weird as it sounds. 

The programming is a mod of the “24-in-1 Smart Baby and Pets.” It’s exactly the same except for some characters being omitted and a few modified graphics. The pen stands out from other cheap virtual pets in that there  are actual growth stages. 2 is better than none at all, if the other multipets currently being made are anything to learn from. For $1, this is pretty good. If you don’t like the tiny screen (even more tiny than the original Tamagotchi, oof) there is a larger-screened one that comes in a house-shaped shell with a really atrocious speaker. 

It has 2 minigames, like most Gyaoppis. The first one is catching stuff and the other is soccer. With the latter, in order to win you have to push the A button at just the right speed. Too fast, and the ball with go flying over the goal! I’ve only played these 4 or so times in order to fill up the meter because after doing so, it stays that way. Another peculiar thing is that it never needs to be disciplined. As per the new rule, I’ll just post a pic of it on IG because the growth isn’t really that big of an update. Unlike the QPet, there’s no mystery to the final stage. Here’s some trivia before I go: Depending on which species you select, the pet will either hatch from a house 🏠 or an egg 🐣.

@Eggiweg Thanks, I’ve been meaning to get some but keep forgetting to. I’ll check those out.

• Like 1

Day 41

Okay I know I said I wasn’t going to do an update, but something unexpected happened.

145-F7858-21-C5-4-A26-8298-37-DC0-D8-C49

The pupa did not immediately turn into an adult, so apparently this game has 3 growth stages and not just 2 like I originally thought. I wonder when it will become an adult? If you want to see what the adult is supposed to look like, it’s in the first photo from the previous post.

Btw I forgot to mention that some characters have different reactions depending on their mood. For example, the alien looks angry when its happiness is empty.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Entry 42

The ladybug died at age 16, 4 days away from adulthood. It would have been 17 had I woken it up before it died. Tbf, the broken clock mechanic can make it hard when it decides to fall asleep early in the day. On my part, I forgot to reset the clock again after it sped all the way up to 9 PM when the real time was 10 AM... I was going to reset anyways, but with this we get to see the death screen.

BCF16-D98-EC4-D-447-B-BEAF-6-BCC63339853

Not much of a death screen but more like the leaving screen from some of the later Tamagotchi Connection releases. 

Edited by OneSummerDream
  • Like 1

Entry 43

This one is kind of special so I have to break my new rule.

July 10, 2019

Grail get!!!! The first is a weird JiDan-like toy by TS that copies the V1, except obviously way worse. I think this might be one of the Tamaguchis linked in the Tamagotchi Warnings section. The only thing apparently different is that the memory game is actually just a “randomly press buttons as fast as possible” thing. The sound effects are also different and not really Tamagotchi-like. The closest similarity I can think of is Devilgotchi, and you know how those can be... There are also different meters that are not present on any Tamagotchi, like physical activity. Ironically, I have more questions after getting this than answers.

The next is a JiDan. Yay! It is basketball themed and the intro screen says it is V3... in a V4 styled shell... seems legit. Despite being a female baby, the eating sprite is always Bill. It also has less features than other JiDan toys, lacking the running minigame and the different options under Connect. Compared to others like the fake Yasashii, it doesn’t do much. You know that stereotype about Tamagotchis always demanding attention every few seconds? Well, this one gets very close to making that a reality. I can’t recall how many times even on day 1 that this thing would need two things in a 2 minute timespan AFTER the baby stage. If there’s one good thing I can say outside owning one of the rarest fake Tamagotchis, is that I’ve noticed how similar it is to the “bunny ROM” in those Jia Yuans. Could this mean JiDan is still in business making things under a different name, or that people from JD went on to work at other companies? 

Also, change of plans for the pen. One of the others that came in this lot has similar characters, so I swapped the batteries. It is similar programming to this rare prototype from one of Erica Griffin’s videos.

It’s like this but a doghouse. I saw a few on eBay a while ago and it’s literally just called Virtual Pets. This was made by an Australian company, but the one I have was distributed by Scholastic, bundled with a joke book. 

Entry 44

July 11, 2019

In the end I had to take the batteries out of the multipet. It would not go to sleep, even at midnight! The strangest thing is that it would randomly age. Sometimes I would go to check it, and there would be a birthday cake on screen.  Pressing a button when this happens causes the device to play Happy Birthday. In the time I ran it, I was going to say that this was the best of the three fakes, but even the REALLY bad TS Tama at least eventually would stay asleep more than 5 minutes. It doesn’t help that none of these came with manuals. Worse yet, I found some JiDan instructions a while ago but deleted them off my phone because I figured I’d never own one. If anyone has a copy of it or knows how JiDans work, I would really appreciate some help. 

The JD I have lacks many features of the normal ones, but there is one interesting thing: items are not bought from the store. Rather, you have to win a mini game and then a code is flashed on screen. Then, you have to press the C button on the home screen and enter the code. The only one I have so far is a mic. The items don’t do anything, but I assume they can be transferred to a legit and compatible Tamagotchi. I tried V1 and that didn’t work, but there are still a few more to try. 

I also tried connecting the TS , and that did not work. The text on the TS connecting screen is in Japanese, so maybe it works with Japanese Tamagotchis? Btw I was originally going to buy a Tamaguchi, which it turns out is the same thing as this. I’m not too desperate to find out what happens when they connect, but for those who might want one, one seller has a few NIB on eBay. Just keep in mind that $20 is a stretch for what these can do. Also, I just found out that this is the original version of TS. There’s a thread in Tamagotchi Cousins that shows a later version. 

11 AM- Somehow in the process of trying to connect I ended up running 4 Tamas in total, 2 legit, 2 fake.

Way too late- The TS is giving me a lot of pain. It did not go to sleep until 2 AM according to the Tama. I honestly don’t even know what time it made me put it to sleep, but definitely way too late. Like any other cheap bootleg, the clock is software based, not quartz, so it is either too slow or too fast. Often, it is the latter. Hearing that awful beeping in the wee hours of the night was infuriating, especially because all my attempts to make it go to sleep earlier resulted in it waking itself up and pooing. 

* If anyone knows if/how the TS time can be changed, please tell me x( 

The JiDan one isn’t really good either, but at least I’m not losing sleep to it!!!

Entry 45

10:30 AM- So far nothing. I can’t get over how demanding the two fakes are. I’m running two legit Connections on the side and the difference is astounding.

10:43 AM- Have you ever wanted to raise Nazotchi? No? Well, JiDan says otherwise.

98-AADE1-F-B7-D4-46-CC-8301-F942-E501-B9

This is a bad care female teenager, possibly the worse. What can I say? It’s hard having to care for it every 15 minutes. I now appreciate how flexible the real Tamas are.

Bonus: group shot

Sorry, I don’t know what is wrong with IG. The post is public tho

• Like 1

Entry 46

Last night the TS turned into Ichigotchi. It’s getting to the point where the TS will get sick even if all it is missing is one bowl (not heart) on the Health and Happiness meter. 

A002-B05-F-3-EA0-4-EE5-A358-DA9855-F7-DD

I need help with this, so if anyone has one and knows how it works or has an instruction guide, please help! I especially need help with what time it goes to sleep. Here’s something funny I forgot to show. Instead of the Happy meter, it’s the... wait for it...

6-CD25075-EEEF-44-AB-96-B9-11-BA2719-C1-

SCOK METER

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Entry 47

Not much in terms of fake Tamagotchi happenings. Both should turn into adults tomorrow, assuming that they grow at the same rate as real Tamagotchis. With all the vast differences in functionality/quality, I’m not holding my breath. In the lot there was also an original puppy QPet. While neither a knockoff nor bootleg, its successor the QPet Quolor earns it a brief mention here. It is surprisingly easy and fun... at least, compared to the two others I’m currently dealing with.

76-F7-E98-C-AAC3-44-C4-B2-F3-7-D0-D79-F7

90-E22-F10-112-C-460-A-9-CA9-8-FD6721540

Edited by OneSummerDream
  • Like 2

Entry 48

4:36 PM- To my amazement, both fake Tamagotchis survived being left alone for hours. When I got home, the TS had become Kuchipatchi! She (yeah) eats mushrooms as the meal and dango as the snack. Does anyone know if the original JP and US V1s can connect? If not, that might explain why it still can’t connect to the official one I’ve been also running. After this is over I’ll downsize and run the Touma Pet again. These two are definitely just collectors’ items. I don’t recommend them unless you also like collecting bootlegs.

7-A48341-F-21-C9-4-D78-9-B90-639-B5-F2-D

I just realized that the JD might already be an adult. It’s been 2 days and it still hasn’t grown. Oh well, one more day and we’ll see. 

• Like 1

Entry 49

Come to think of it, doesn't Kuchipatchi's sick sprite in that gif look like it has three legs?

Anyways, I totally gave up this time. I can only be voluntarily annoyed by a toy so muchUnlike the time I gave up on the Crystal Warriors, these are actual vpets, not an RPG styled like one. Technically I also gave up on the Scholastic V-Pet mentioned earlier, but what can I say? If it won't even go to bed at midnight, I can't deal with that. The TS might have been better if I could change the clock to the normal time, but no. Even the $2 pen let me do that, and that one is a junkie Gyaoppi clone. I'm taking a break from bootlegs for a little bit. When we return, I'll go back to the Touma Pet. It will be a while before I even consider getting the new QPet, mostly because I want to see if anything actually new comes out following the Tamagotchi On's release. With bootlegs, you never know when a new one will pop up. Heck, I recently found a new version of the A-Watch/Handwarmer. Anything is possible.

P.S. I've been running the two official versions that the bootlegs copy, which are V1 and V3, and the difference in quality is ridiculous. At least the QPet Quolor for the most part copied the source material accurately, even if a bunch of things were removed. *sigh* On the plus size, both are rare additions to my bootleg collection.

• Like 1

Entry 50!

Now that I’m back, it’s time for more Touma Pet. Tonight it randomly grew into this elf-like character.

3-B7-E2876-35-D6-49-E2-B3-E6-CB8789-F14-

It will be old enough to marry at 9 PM tomorrow, but I’ll have to wait until the following morning because I don’t feel like waiting until 10 PM or later for the next one to age. Also, there is a (really lazy) size comparison between a real 20th Anniversary Digimon and the Crystal Warrior.

2-A3162-F2-5-B12-44-CE-BE9-B-EB1-E62-FAA

I must say, the real version is way more fun. The only downside is how inconsistent the release date is/was. 

• Like 1

Entry 51

The Touma got married today, and I got a girl.

235-B5182-E494-49-EB-866-C-5-E61-D90-DC2

Who will it end up being? Well, that will be discovered in a few days. This might get pretty slow, so let me know if/when I should switch considering I’ve already shown it here before. I have one more fake which is a Nano Puppy clone. I didn’t really enjoy it the 10 minutes I tried it, but if anyone’s interested I’d be at least willing to run it for a little bit to show how it works.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, OneSummerDream said:

I have one more fake which is a Nano Puppy clone. I didn’t really enjoy it the 10 minutes I tried it, but if anyone’s interested I’d be at least willing to run it for a little bit to show how it works.

I'd certainly be interested, if it's not any hassle! Reason being, after getting an original Tamagotchi back in the day, my first non-Bandai virtual pet was a Nano Puppy. :P

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Another adult. 

67-ECC48-B-1-C4-E-44-C3-AB05-40-E0095496

This one is really Animal Cross-ish. In fact, one of the villagers from the series, Bunnie, appears in the “Receive Fruit” game.

C52-DF529-380-D-4628-BEE7-A40-C0009-F415

Edited by OneSummerDream
  • Like 2

Entry 53

Things are going kind of slow with the Touma Pet. I'm now on my 7th gen. and it's a girl. I want to get the granny character which will take a while. In other news, I actually did end up receiving a Tamaguchi. It's another JiDan V3 just like the blue Honeylover, but with slight differences including different item codes and running at a slower rate. Even though it's not what I expected, the Tamaguchi is still interesting to try out. I'll go more in-depth tomorrow with photos and a list of gameplay notes. So far, both are boys and are what appear to be Kinakomotchi with legs...

• Like 1

Got a little busy, but I’m back. I’m currently on the last gen for the Touma Pet. Here's a pic from one of the previous gens:

The last one was a duplicate, so no point in posting a pic of that. After this is over I'll run a Nano Puppy clone for a day and that will be it for a while. I do have one other fake to show off, and after that I'll officially be out of new material until M&D puts out their next color vpet. And now for the part I promised last time:

Here is a lot of info on the JD V3:

-Requires care every 15 minutes or less.
-Winning the mini game will show a 4 digit code for a second. Press the C button to bring up the screen to enter it.
-Winning the mini game is random until adult stage. Until then, you can actually just spam the C button to win.
-Duplicate codes don't work.
-A code can also be obtained if your JD V3 wins after a VS. game.
-When visiting, the guest Tama will give yours a random item, even if they do not have it in their inventory.
-Codes are not consistent between devices. A code that works on one might not work on another.
-You can only keep 4 items at a time, making collecting pointless.
-The Tamaguchi has a slower clock than the Urapet.
-Both devices can either win or lose at the same time in VS. mode. 
-When the JD grows, the screen flashes and the notification noise plays during the transformation.
-Press A and C to bring up the mute option.
-Each character has their own sleeping animations, but the eating animation just shows Bill every time.
-It can’t die, apparently.
-The instructions included are for a different version. This one lacks the matchmaker and only has 3 growth stages: baby, toddler, adult.
-The sprites shown in the manual also appear in the Bunny ROM/Jia Yuan/Diga Pet. This implies that JD had something to do with the programming for that. In fact, I recall JD releasing vpets with this programming.
-Unlike most JD releases, slightly modified official packaging art is used and there are no companies/model numbers provided.

Pic of both JDs:

Originally I was under the impression the Tamaguchis were by TS because that company would label the buttons. While that's not the case, there's always the possibility that TS could have used JD's V3 programming just like all the companies that use their Bunny ROM. If you're looking for fake Tamagotchi Connections of your very own, there is currently an auction on eBay for 3 NIB TS Tamagotchis which are a later/better version of the one we previously looked at. Looking for TS Tamagotchis there also bring up more fakes featuring the older Bunny ROM, which is a Gyaoppi clone.

s-l1600.jpg

If you see any new color screen ones, please share. Other than the ones we've seen already, I have one more fake and then that will be it until M&D comes out with something new. Well, thanks for reading again. For more pics and general vpet images, there;s links to my IG above.

• Like 1