Sign in to follow this  
Sabishi

Eevee Tamagotchi (Beeping/Evolutions)

Hi there! 

So I received my Eevee Tamagotchi two days ago and so far I'm pretty happy with it. It's pretty easy to satisfy and not needy at all. But there are two things I can't seem to figure out:

1. Sometimes Eevee beeps at me for no reason at all. Even if it is completely happy. There's no way to dicipline Eevee for beeping without any reason, so I wonder: Why does Eevee do that? Am I missing something?

2. Has anyone figured out yet how to evolve Eevee into an Espeon/Umbreon? 

Thanks in advance! :)

Nanos sometimes beep just to say hi

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Nanos sometimes beep just to say hi

They do? That's kind of stupid.. ^^" But thanks for telling me anyway, I thought there's something going on I just don't understand. :,)

Now I still have to find out how to evolve Eevee into Espeon/Umbreon.. At this point nobody seems to know how to do it. 😅

Edit: I just noticed something: Eevee Tamagotchi beeps at you at certain times! It beeps at 10am, 2pm and 6pm! :D 

Edited by Sabishi
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By logangotchi
      so I wanna know... what is yall's faveorite tamagotchi evolution? mine is kutchipatchi. 
    • By logangotchi
      OMG I am so upset that bandai removed the tamagotchi classic app from the app store. I have it on my phone and ipad but still WHY. Have any of you guys used the tamagotchi classic app?
    • By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By KidRetro64
      Side Note~
      Recently, I’ve found a screenshot of a game that claims to have been released for the iPod 3rd and 4th generations. I am good when it comes to iPhones, but I know little about the iPods. 
      Luckily, my sister has an older one and so does my grandad. Now, I doubt they would be able to be downloaded ( I don’t really know, but its a guess ) but if anyone has any information I’d love to get a hold of it.
      Now, in to the real point!  
      Here is the only piece of evidence I could find on the whole internet. Seriosly! This is it along with a single article here~
      https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2008/11/06/new-ipod-game-tamagotchi/
      It says 2008. That’s when it was most likely released. And there’s a pretty neat picture, too.
      If anyone knows anything else- please let me know!
    • By Penguin-keeper
      Sure, there are lots of fan-made Tamagotchi pins out there, but I thought that this one was particularly notable, as it's the first one that I've seen that's based on the colour models;

I also found this neat Tamagotchi/Kirby mash-up;

Has anybody else found any other good ones?