My Pixel Chix is Dead

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super late reply to this, so apologies if I'm bumping a semi-dead thread.

Anyway, reading this post and your previous thread it sounds like your Pixel Chix might be getting insufficient energy from the batteries. Did you buy them new in the box or used? There's a chance that if there were old batteries installed that they have corroded over time, weakening the contacts. Cotton swabs dipped in vinegar or lemon juice will help clean it up. The issue may be more serious with the battery holder being sloppily put into the toy during manufacturing creating a buggy edition. I don't have any advice there, I'm not a very technologically savvy person. :wacko:

Super late reply to this, so apologies if I'm bumping a semi-dead thread.

Anyway, reading this post and your previous thread it sounds like your Pixel Chix might be getting insufficient energy from the batteries. Did you buy them new in the box or used? There's a chance that if there were old batteries installed that they have corroded over time, weakening the contacts. Cotton swabs dipped in vinegar or lemon juice will help clean it up. The issue may be more serious with the battery holder being sloppily put into the toy during manufacturing creating a buggy edition. I don't have any advice there, I'm not a very technologically savvy person. :wacko:
I managed to Get the Light Off by Just taking out the batteries and putting them back in, resetting diddint help. I used new Kodak Alkaline, so I don’t see what’s the problem. I do have something, though. As soon as they arrived I put batteries in the Purple House (New Batteries) And it Said Battery Low on the Screen. Then we Tried 4 Other Batteries, And it Did the Trick.

And the Other House? Well Basically, we but the batteries in and then the whole screen went black (By that I mean the light was on, but black pixels all over the screen) apart from one Row. But My Dad thinks this is just because they might have not been turned on in a while.

This post is dead but I actually have the same problem, did you fix yours? I really want to know 😓

Latest posts

Back