disappearing pixels: angelgotchi 👼

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cole.sseum

Reaction score
so i was starting up my old angelgotchi again! yeyyyy i was really excited and happy as this tamagotchi is the oldest in my collection!! however, the problem is, after a few days the pixels kind of disappear? like there are mixing pixels in the screen and i want to see my tamagotchi clearer 😓if anyone has experienced this, and they know what to do when encountered with this similar type of problem, please halp i need your help.

thank you in advance! 🤗

so i was starting up my old angelgotchi again! yeyyyy i was really excited and happy as this tamagotchi is the oldest in my collection!! however, the problem is, after a few days the pixels kind of disappear? like there are mixing pixels in the screen and i want to see my tamagotchi clearer 😓if anyone has experienced this, and they know what to do when encountered with this similar type of problem, please halp i need your help.

thank you in advance! 🤗
How many years have you owned the Tamagotchi? 

Try squeezing the front and back halves of the tamagotchi together, if the pixels reappear, you probably need to tighten your screws.  You can also try taking it apart and cleaning the screen contacts.

https://necrobones.com/tamasurg/

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

How many years have you owned the Tamagotchi? 
hi i have owned it since i wuz like 6 or smth so that was lyk around 2006 or 2007

13 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Try squeezing the front and back halves of the tamagotchi together, if the pixels reappear, you probably need to tighten your screws.  You can also try taking it apart and cleaning the screen contacts.

https://necrobones.com/tamasurg/

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
yall ill try dat thank u everyone

everyone is so kyut ;__; pray for my tama mwa ;3; v:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back