Sanrio Meets Rumour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GayALaMode

Reaction score
So I’ve stumbled acrossed this juicy tidbit while scrolling through tumblr:

Tamagotchi Sanrio Meets

Of course, this would come up RIGHT AFTER I just ordered a Sanrio M!x, but hey! It looks absolutely adorable with new characters, said to be released in June.

Oh my gosh wow, thanks for the share! Got something to look forward to in June. Honestly a Sanrio M!x was on my wishlist, but this new one has more characters. Do you think that you will get the new one too? 

If I have extra money I'm definitely going to buy it lol

Ahhhh, it looks so cute and they added Kuromi. Definitely setting my eyes on this. Thank you for the share.

Oh my gosh wow, thanks for the share! Got something to look forward to in June. Honestly a Sanrio M!x was on my wishlist, but this new one has more characters. Do you think that you will get the new one too? 
Oh absolutely. I love the new characters. The Sanrio M!x I’ll have soon will be of sedimental value to me because it was a Valentine’s Day gift ❤️ I’m hoping that the newer Meets versions fix the current issues with Meets as of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh absolutely. I love the new characters. The Sanrio M!x I’ll have soon will be of sedimental value to me because it was a Valentine’s Day gift ❤️ I’m hoping that the newer Meets versions fix the current issues with Meets as of late.
Aww, that is really wonderful! Let me know how you enjoy it. What issues were you having with your Meets? Oh since you mentioned Meets, have you used the phone app as well? 

LEAKED: Tamagotchi Meets Sanrio Version!

tumblr_inline_pmy9sstEZP1toxdax_500.jpg

A recent image of an upcoming Tamagotchi Meets Sanrio version has been leaked! This leaked image provides just enough detail to leave us wanting more. Bandai and Sanrio have had a long history, which was revisited for the Tamagotchi M!X Sanrio Version. Now Bandai is stepping it up and bringing us even more Sanrio goodness with the Tamagotchi Meets Sanrio Version!

No official information has been released, but this image gives us just to drool over until then. It appears that The device itself will come in a gorgeous deep pink color, and feature a faceplate that features all of the Sanrio characters, along with your favorite Tamagotchi characters (Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi).

What about the characters? Well, your favorites are returning, but we are getting even more Sanrio characters this time! The characters featured in the M!X Sanrio Version that are carrying over are: Hello Kitty, Pompompurin, My Melody, Cinnamoroll, Gudetama, Kiki and Lala (Little Twin Stars). Who’s been added?, Kuromi, Keroppi, Tuxedo Sam, and Badtemaru, who you may remember was featured on a black Tamagotchi M!X spot in Japan!

There will be two new games, one is a quiz game with other characters, and the other will be a matching game. The Sanrio Meets will also feature some new locations, some of which you may remember from the M!X, and some new. One new notable location is Ichigo Kingdom, which id just a wonderful land where everything is strawberry themed (will Ichigotchi be making an appearance?). This location will feature exclusive items such as a strawberry headband, and more!

A really awesome feature in this new version is that there will be Sanrio inspired pets! These pets feature similar looks of popular Sanrio characters, and will of course be able to breed with other pets giving you the ability to truly have a unique pet! The Tamagotchi Meets app will also receive an update with new Sanrio content including the opportunity to meet other users characters, marry each other, and create an awesome mix!

Although we do have this leaked image, no information has been officially confirmed with Bandai, but you know the routine by now, this is as legit as it comes. We won’t see these on shelves in Japan until this June, actually mid-June as stated in the image by the barcode.

As we hear further information you know we will keep you updated, so stay tuned! Are you planning on picking up this adorable version!?

*Special shoutout to @tamadanh-inforeviews for the tip!

Thank you tamapalace for the detailed post! ❤️

Aww, that is really wonderful! Let me know how you enjoy it. What issues were you having with your Meets? Oh since you mentioned Meets, have you used the phone app as well? 
With the meets, it’s mainly the battery life and the lag time, sometimes with the button inputs too. And not yet 😕 I haven’t figured out how to bypass the region lock on my iPhone without issues

I haven’t figured out how to bypass the region lock on my iPhone without issues
You should be able to change your location to Japan in your iPhone settings. For an address I looked up the Pokémon Center Tokyo address and used that. 

I totally feel the “I just bought one and now there’s a new one I want” feel. I just got my meets yesterday, got the batteries today, and was looking something up and saw the Sanrio meets. I definitely need it. 

You should be able to change your location to Japan in your iPhone settings. For an address I looked up the Pokémon Center Tokyo address and used that. 

I totally feel the “I just bought one and now there’s a new one I want” feel. I just got my meets yesterday, got the batteries today, and was looking something up and saw the Sanrio meets. I definitely need it. 
I’ll def try that. No matter what I tried it wasn’t working for me but I’ll come back with a result.

and either way, I’m just happy I’ll be getting more tamagotchi 😅 next on the list is an Eevee tamagotchi for my boyfriend and I, and of course the Sanrio meets

Tamagotchi Meets Sanrio Version: 6/15 Release

tumblr_inline_pp8rpxYLum1toxdax_500.jpg

Have you been just drooling over the Tamagotchi Meets Sanrio version leaked image over the past few weeks? Well you’ll be able to get your hands on one soon enough!

Aeon, the largest retailer in Japan, known for selling just about everything has placed posters at their stores advertising the release date of the beloved Meets Sanrio version. The launch date is set for June 15th, 2019! This date does make sense, as this will be the second version of he Meets, following the Pastel Version that was just released on March 20th, 2019.

As we receive official information from Bandai Japan we will be sure to keep you updated! It’ll only be a few more months until you’re raising Kuromi, Keroppi, Tuxedo Sam, and Badtemaru!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back