Sign in to follow this  
x.Optimistic

[REMAKE] Any games you're excited to be released?

The old topic got closed due to inactivity, so I'm remaking it!

For me, the latest Nintendo Direct finally had more information about the new Fire Emblem game for the Switch, Fire Emblem Three Houses, as well as a release date - July 26th! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to that, it looks pretty interesting, and the concept is pretty unique for a Fire Emblem game, can't wait to see how that plays out!!

Haven't played Fire Emblem games since the GBA so I'm pretty behind. I'll say I'm the most excited about Death Stranding. From the latest Nintendo Direct, Astral Chain caught my attention the most.

There's apparently a new Animal Crossing game coming out this year, so I'm looking forward to seeing how it'll be like. It's going to be on Switch though and I don't have one, but I'm still curious to see either way.

• Like 1

Im excited When They make a Rpg game based On My game Kids Imagination Universe!

It follows like this: Kids Battle monsters to Attack the villian!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By QueenRita
      Would y'all recommend the corner shop games for the DS?
    • By Tamago_luckycat02
      So I have a tamagotchi Friends, and my sister and her BFF have ones too. They are all pretty much the same, BUT, mine has different games. Theirs have flower count, cake catch, drop catch, select get and mimick but mine has driving, dancing, find ice cream, flower count and another game I have not unlocked. Is there an explanation for this? If anyone could help I would be a happy cat! Thanks,
      Lucky cat
    • By AnniChu
      For some reason my Tamatchi isn't wanting to play any games, even though his happiness is low! I've tried giving him a time out but that only made his happiness go down more. I don't want to give him too many snacks because I want to keep him at a healthy weight. Has anyone else had this issue? Sorry if the answer is really obvious, or if it's been asked before, I'm new with Tamas. Oh yeah, this is on a V4.5. Thanks so much!
    • By asmexus
      For me, I'm mostly looking forward to Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia in May, and very hyped for Miitopia! Unfortunately there's no confirmed release date for miitopia yet, but it's set to come out this year.
    • By Fae Kizunatchi
      Hello there traveler....

Would you like to sit down and have your fortune told?

I'm a little bit misty in the head these days...so sometimes all I can see is that time you tried to put your shoes on and were chased by a miniature snapping turtle...wait...what was I saying again?
      Oh yes, sometimes all I see is snapping turtles, and tales of hilarity...but at others...I get a glimpse of some POWERFUL TAMAGOTCHI-MATION that will help you pursue your dreams.

I want to help the community in my old age, so please keep your Gotchi points in your pocket and spend them elsewhere.

Simply state your desire for a fortune below, and do not ask any specific question!

Wait patiently and you will get a fortune! Do not post twice in a row asking for your fortune.

• By RainbowFoil
      Guys! Please help. I just got this new idl and people say you can only store certain amount of games. What happens if I want to change the game? How will I delete it?