4u nfc connection: buy device or just another tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_D

Reaction score
Hi all! I was blessed with a tamagotchi 4u for valentine’s Day! One of the reasons my person bought this model is the ability to go to that garden location since I’ve been randomly into anything gardening lately  - but, I think I read on a forum that special locations have to be unlocked with a certain number of nfc connections - I’m in the USA with only an iPhone with no nfc - to unlock the garden location do I need the app on a nfc smartphone or can I just bump with another 4u? Is it more worth it to buy a second 4u for this or more worth it to get a phone that supports the app? Also, if I dare go to a phone store like Verizon and try and use their androids to get the app and bump do you think that would work? I heard not all models have nfc. Thanks! 

Doesn't only 4U+ have a garden location?

I don't remember if that's how you unlock the garden, but generally yes, NFC connections just mean bumping with either another 4U/4U+ or even just a NFC compatible phone, you can go to a phone store and do that there just fine. Some people even download the app onto a test phone there in order to use the download functionality. 

Thanks! Can you confirm if 4u and 4U+ can bump together? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back