Sign in to follow this  
beaubun

Working online Enwarehouse?

I don't know if it's just me but is the Enwarehouse on Vpets not working? I'd also like to see other online alternatives to Enwarehouse. . Thank you in advance!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gaia_tamagotchi
      So I recently bought a used entama and because I don't read Japanese I'm still figuring it out but anyway I have only had it a couple of weeks and it has  kept saying that the battery has run out. But when I press the reset button it's fine! Until a couple of hours later it dose the same thing?!? Is it just my tama? Is that common for old used and beaten up tamas? Thank you for taking the time to read xxx
    • By strawbsnpeonies
      I have spent days online trying to figure out why my kakeibo will not connect to my uratama or entama (including on tamatalk). Does anyone have detailed information on what to select on the kakeibo to get it to connect with my tamagotchis? I've tried everything with the information that I've found online and nothing is working. I'm starting to wonder if my kakeibo is a lemon (though I bought it new from a very reliable website).
    • By kuchikid
      I've been looking online, but I can't find a solution: how can I tell which Entamas are CYOI and which aren't? Is there a list somewhere?

Thanks!
    • By Verklighet
      What is the difference between the Entama and the V4?

I came across the Entama, realized what it did, and just simply want to know the differences,
      aside from the fact that one is in Japanese and one is in English.

• By hoseokies
      Did this blue entama tamagotchi happen to exist in an english version? I used to have one that was in english and connected with my other english tamas, but I thought that entamas only existed in japanese?

• By Library-Whale
      Tsuki the Mimitchi and her son, a Memeotchi, were the victims of an accidental reset, as it had been my first time changing the batteries on an Entama and I had no clue what option was download, as I can't read Japanese that well.

I'm a fool, and I am very sorry for my mistake. May they rest in peace, and I hope they can forgive me. :'c