Sign in to follow this  
John Smith

No Tama Town

What are we going to do now that there's no Tama Town. I just found out yesterday my old v4 Tamagotchi and realised that the Tama Town isn't available since 2009.😥😪

Well, as you said it's not available since 2009, it's been already 10 years since then. We just moved on. There are some projects that are attempting to bring it back but it's a huge work in progress and might or might not work. 

It is a shame but the toys are still usable even without Tama Town, even if some experience has been lost.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Feralv
      Hi. I just put batteries on my tamagotchi v4 and I have this question. When the tamagotchi is a teenager, do the 3 remaining games (shape, dance, flag) appear? I have this questions since I'm wondering how can I get the adult character I want because there doesn't seem to be any other way to get specific skill points. Sorry, I know it's a dumb question, I haven't use a v4 in ages. Thank you for reading.
    • By privateswife
      So I decided that I was ready to try and change my background. I knew from some ppl that its easy to ruin the sound cords. I promised myself to be extra careful. I took a small screwdriver and opened the tama. First layer, second layer until the LCD. I took out the plasctic rectangle that was inside and forgot about it. Then I took out the paper. I replaced it with a same sized piece but colored with yellow highlihter. I put it back together. When I put the battery in, I noticed a tiny strip of pixels that was not active. I tried pushing the battery deeper in, and it worked, kinda. I didnt know what to do with it. Finally I decided to ask dad for help. Luckily he tightened the screw so that the strip wasn't there anymore.

You might say its not much of a first adventure but for me it was really exciting. I thought for a while that I broke it.
    • By pocketwatchesandtea
      So I have two Tamagotchi Connection v4's (which can be seen here) but whenever I try to connect them, they just sit there and then go back to the main screen and don't connect at all. I don't know why they're doing this because they always used to connect just fine. Do you think there's something wrong with the infrared in one or both of them? Or are they just being buggy? And does anyone know how to fix or test this? It's frustrating because I want my tamas to connect and be friends and all that, but I can't do that when they're not connecting
    • By ChiChi1212
      April 9th, 2014~

Hello, TamaTalk world, and I'm ChiChi1212, and this is my new TamaLog, where I will be posting daily (hopefully) about my Tamagotchi news.

Well, I only have two Tamagotchi's so far, a Tamagotchi Connection V4 and a Tamagotchi Connection V4.5, but a Tamagotchi Connection V2 is on the way soon, so stay tuned!

Let's start by showing off my beautiful egg-shelled children~

V4

This is Arnie. He's a male Togetchi.
      Arnie is artistic, happy-go-lucky, and he loves to draw Sailboats. His favorite food is Tacos, and his favorite thing to do is to draw with his special pen.

It's Arnie's dinner time. He loves his Sushi!

Look how happy he is!

Wrapping a present, eh?

V4.5

This is Paula. She's a female Horoyotchi.
      Paula is fun and somewhat tipsy all the time. She loves parties, and is always seen with her iconic sake. Her favorite drink (besides sake) is Juice, and her favorite thing to do is to balance on her ball.

Paula's gotta eat as well. She enjoys her juice as an after-dinner snacky drink.

They love each other so much, they're standing in the moonlight together...with looooove~

They're so happy to see and receive presents from each other!

Oh, a pie? Paula will happily devour that!

Well, that's about it for now!

Now, I'm hoping to mate these two for s, but only after they're seniors so I can get a Universal for V4.5 Connection.

Until next time! Adieu~
    • By Colorful Kiraritchi
      I drew this picture for tama town and it has a back ground!
    • By Somefruits
      Is my version 3 tamagotchi glitchy? It's on the third generation, but I can never select 'history' and I can only visit my parent. There is no option to see my grandparent... Why is this? Is it broken? I visited my parent a couple times and it eventually told my to visit my grandparent, but I simply cannot get a code from my tamagotchi!