Future Tamagotchi Meets (Sanario/March Version)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verklighet

Reaction score
Hello! Me again. I have not been here in a while, but I have questions.

I remember when the Meets first came out, there was a rumor for there to be a March edition. Specifically, these:

209a44_36c605fad52546bea6c9c108d8a347e2~mv2.jpg

So, looking at JapanYouWant and Cutie Pie Kawaii, these seem to be true..? Do you think that these could have better performances than the original November ones? I also see that there may be a Sanario Meet that might or might not be released.. Do you think that will have better performance? I really hope so.

I also see that a brand new Meets is about USD55 to USD60. And I also saw, on the same website (JapanYouWant), that I could buy a used one for USD45, so I hope if the new Meets have better results (liek not shutting down, wasting the battery (maybe there will be an option to turn off your BlueTooth on your Tamagotchi?), and the LAG), someone doesn't want it and I can get it at a cheaper price.

What do you think? 

Just pre-ordered a purple Pastel Meets from HLJ.  I can't wait!  Got a pink Magical Meets on the way for my wife.  We are so excited.  I have an old V2 and Connection from the past.  Have never got a real Japanese version before so this will be very exciting to go through.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back