Sign in to follow this  
Verklighet

Future Tamagotchi Meets (Sanario/March Version)

Hello! Me again. I have not been here in a while, but I have questions.

I remember when the Meets first came out, there was a rumor for there to be a March edition. Specifically, these:

209a44_36c605fad52546bea6c9c108d8a347e2~

So, looking at JapanYouWant and Cutie Pie Kawaii, these seem to be true..? Do you think that these could have better performances than the original November ones? I also see that there may be a Sanario Meet that might or might not be released.. Do you think that will have better performance? I really hope so.

I also see that a brand new Meets is about USD55 to USD60. And I also saw, on the same website (JapanYouWant), that I could buy a used one for USD45, so I hope if the new Meets have better results (liek not shutting down, wasting the battery (maybe there will be an option to turn off your BlueTooth on your Tamagotchi?), and the LAG), someone doesn't want it and I can get it at a cheaper price.

What do you think? 

Just pre-ordered a purple Pastel Meets from HLJ.  I can't wait!  Got a pink Magical Meets on the way for my wife.  We are so excited.  I have an old V2 and Connection from the past.  Have never got a real Japanese version before so this will be very exciting to go through.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By iTamannadi
      Hello ladies and gentlemen!
      I thought it’s time to talk about the issues that most tamagotchi lovers are dealing with, specifically talking about the technical problems with the Meets and ON. 
      I’ve seen a ridiculous amount of people complaning all over social media, about their “bugged” toys, and sadly we haven’t heard anything from Bandai regarding those issues.
      Two common issues so far that I’ve seen, the first one is that your tamagtochi is not growing up (also known as Peter Pan Syndrome), The other one is the device resets itself (personally happened to me) and that happened when I married a tamagotchi through the official app. Not sure if it was because the other tama was carrying a corrupted data. That takes us now to MyMeets app users, it will force people to be cautious and be careful who they marry their tamas with.
      All of these issues are killing the experience and the joy to play with our favorite toy! 
      I would like to know what you guys think and if there’s anything we could do to make Bandai aware of these issues and if there’s a way that we could avoid them? 
    • By iTamannadi
      Hello Tama lovers! 
      I would like to talk about & teach you all on how to unlock locations with Tamagotchi Meets by sending invites.
      They added this great feature for the Meets, you’re now able to unlock them with only ONE device by simply sending an invites! Which made it a lot easier, unlike the mix where some locations required connecting your device with multiple unites to be able to unlock some of them, which was frustrating for many of us! 
      The only requirement is you must have another tamagotchi meets that has already unlocked the locations. 
      All Meets versions share some of the locations, so before sending an invite make sure that the other tamagotchi has the the locations you are trying to unlock. 

Here’s how you do it:
      On the device that has already the locations unlocked, go to:
       Connect - ツーしん Tamagotchi Meets - たまごっちみーつ Go out - おでかけ  Come on! (invite) - きてもらう  *then choose the location you want to unlock* On the device that doesn’t have the location:
      Connect - ツーしん Tamagotchi Meets - たまごっちみーつ Go out - おでかけ Go play! - あそびにいく We are done! after the visit, the location will be unlocked!
      You can repeat the same steps for other locations.

Check the list below, which shows all locations in the Meets, and on what version you will find them:
      Tama Hotel (all meets versions) Gourmet Street (all meets versions) Tama Farm (Magical, Fairytale, Sanrio and Fantasy versions)  Toy Park (all meets versions) Sports Plaza (Magical, Fairytale & Fantasy only) Starry Lab (Magical, Fairytale and Pastel only) Beauty Salon (Magical, Fairytale and Pastel only) Flower Garden (Pastel version only) Easter Land (Pastel only) Puro Land (Sanrio Meets only)  Mary Land (Sanrio Meets only) Star World (Sanrio Meets only) Strawberry Kingdom (Sanrio Meets only) Princess Palace (Fantasy only) Arabian Night (Fantasy only) Wonderland (Fantasy only)  
      *The list might change if there’s any more releases in the future.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      In the Tamagotchi Meets Nowtama Osewa Guide there's this cute comic with Majoritchi and Fairytchi.
      I was wondering if there was a translation (fan or official) somewhere.
    • By Hoky
      Okay, so I found this on one of the facebook groups and figured I'd post it here since I didn't see guides up yet. Sorry if it's already around somewhere, but here's a menu translation and guide to unlocking locations in the meets!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DGnVvoMRq6kQWEuEtV_k-Azo6fmbGXLk/view?fbclid=IwAR2uZbsduokKNkVIjSVZotdXsHPhJKGBZ7kH1-nwFfZP42E9PE5pSKfH10U
      Credit for the content goes to sAmThEgReAt.

TM edit: See reply by sAmThEgReAt post later in this topic: 

• By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By Lorrin
      Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 
      I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 
      Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 
      Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??"